Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Slide and Find - Trucks
Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 158 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on January 3, 2014
My 2 year old loves trucks and this is a great book to practice colors and match trucks., I would recommend this book for any kids who like trucks.
on September 29, 2015
Kids love books they can touch and move, so this one has been a hit over the years. So much so that we bought this one as a gift for another child. It is very colorful and teaches the names of lots of different trucks, colors, and drivers. It has 8 thick board pages and works in pairs so the left side of the book has full pictures and names of the trucks and the right side is divided into four "windows" with a name/color/picture/driver on the outside of the window and they slide it open to reveal the truck.
on October 15, 2013
Basically I like the book, but some of the sliding windows are very difficult to open and some I haven't been able to open yet, fearing I may damage the book. My grandson likes sliding open the windows that do work. Nice bright colors and variety of vehicles.
on April 22, 2016
Really cute book, great for tactile kids. My son loves to slide the panels, although they can be a bit hard to grip and get stuck. Overall it's a nicely done book with a variety of vehicles and introduced some vocabulary for young pre-readers.
on September 18, 2013
My son loves this book. He has gotten where he will use the words "up" and "down" when sliding the pieces. This is one of his favorite books that we always pack when we are going on a trip because he likes it so much.
on July 4, 2016
My toddler is obsessed with trucks, so he got this as a present from his aunt. He loves it! He enjoys pointing out the colors, drivers, and different vehicles. It's a decent sized book (big enough for me to see clearly, but small enough for a toddler's hands) and the pictures are great! The only flaw about it is that the "slide" spots are a little stiff and hard to push over sometimes... Other than that, we love this book!
on October 21, 2016
My kids both ages 3 and 2, boy and girl absolutely love this book!!! I too enjoy it. The photos are vibrant colors and have sliding covers and once the covers are slide down they reveal a photo of the related topic. These are durable and easy to wipe down if a spill occurs. Its a family favorite still daily and a great price for a great quality book!
on October 23, 2016
So much fun! It's a priddy book so you know you are getting bright colors and big pictures. I love the sliding books that challenge little ones with simple questions like which truck is this? It's all about vehicles which my son loves. If your kid is into sliding books I would purchase this.
on August 14, 2016
Two year old loves this book ... enjoys sliding the "door" and discovering what is behind each one. While made very well and hardback, a few of the sliders had to be pulled on a bit to get them to slide easily. Ones done, however, they open and close without problem.
on March 16, 2015
My grandson is delighted with this book. The doors slide open easily and it seems sturdy enough to withstand the occasional throwing of it across the room in an impulsive tantrum that only a 2 year old has perfected. I love him so much!