SlideBelts Canvas Ratchet Belts - Custom Fit
|Sale:||$42.00 + $2.03 shipping|
|You Save:||$28.00 (40%)|
- INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE FIT - No holes ratchet belt means you can precisely adjust your belt to the perfect fit.
- SIMPLE TO USE - Our easy to use buckle makes adjusting your belt effortless and it can be easily interchanged with our straps.
- CUSTOM SIZES - Say farewell to "in-between" sizes. Quickly and easily trim down the strap to your exact waist size.
- STYLISH CANVAS - Our distinctive buckle and our quality cotton/polyester blend canvas with a genuine leather backing provides the finishing touch to your casual outfit.
- SIZING - Each belt fits up to a 48" waist. Canvas straps are 1-1/4" wide. Buckles are 1-5/8" wide x 3-1/2" long.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Different material, same sliding goodness! Add a little flair to your wardrobe with our dangerously stylish canvas belts. We've included our unique ratchet belt mechanism into a new selection of colorful canvas straps. Patented saw-teeth are sewn onto the inside of each canvas strap, providing a robust and durable hold. The buckles have a lever that catch these "teeth" - giving you over 30 size options with only 1/4" between notches. All buckles are removable and interchangeable, which means you can use your old SlideBelts buckle on a new canvas strap! All SlideBelts can be trimmed to your ideal length. Measurements are stamped onto the underside of each leather corresponding to pants waistband sizes, so it's easy to trim to your waist size. Our longest custom size will fit a maximum pants waist size of 48 inches (full leather length is 55 inches).
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.4 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00K5ZCOLS
- Item model number: Canvas-BrownTanWingGun
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 6, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Simple. Stylish. Sliding.
Just because we have a nifty buckle doesn’t mean we’re willing to let style go by the wayside. For the 8 years that we’ve sold belts without holes, we’ve been constantly improving our buckle to create a clean, minimalist look without the ugly lever and bulky mechanism of a normal ratchet belt. We want your belt to look good, feel good, and be easy and intuitive to use.
Top Customer Reviews
Another problem I've found with both belts is the method the belt is secured to the buckle. The belt is pressed into the buckle and held in place buy a couple of prongs that pierce the belt and are seated by pulling the belt away from the buckle. The problem occurs if the belt is pushed toward the buckle, and the prongs can release. On several occasions when taking off my pants, the buckle will fall off the belt and needs to be reattached. There is no way to insert the belt far enough in to prevent this from happening. It is a flaw in the design. However, not so critical to reduce the enjoyment of this product.
I bought a mission belt before I found these There is no comparison the slide belts mechanism is much easier to use. Only thing I would recommend would be for slide belt to come out with (if possible) a plastic buckle and call it the airport buckle it would be great for going thou the TSA line.
The buckle is held in place by these teeth which just don't cut it (no pun intended)
The concept is cool but it's a fail.
Save yourself the money and hassle and stay away.
I ended up crazy gluing it in place but it still didn't hold.
1. The buckle is very difficult to use and doesn't stay tightened. It is unnecessarily complicated, especially considering there are lots of belts on Amazon for as little as $9.99 that will easily stay tight.
2. The material is very rough and brittle. If the belt ever came in contact with my skin, it felt very uncomfortable. This is a big problem because I was mainly hoping to wear this belt during the summer with a pair of shorts. That would be impossible given how much it irritates my skin.
3. Again, let me just reiterate how bad the buckle is. There are lots of other reviews that mention this, but it bears repeating. This belt will not stay fastened, so if you plan to wear it all day be prepared for some embarrassment. I wish they would design a better buckle, that would fix 90% of the problems with this item.
Anyway, that's my two cents. Thank goodness for Amazon's return policy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like these belts a lot. I've got about 3 others. This one, for some reason, the buckle will occasionally come loose from the belt when I put it down. It's fine when I wear it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Q
Love this belt! The middle is a little more gray than white but I wear it with white shorts and you cannot really tell. It is super easy to cut to size too!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Love these belts. Only belts I use anymore, have given away all my others. Once you buy one, you will never buy anything else.Published 3 months ago by Zachary Stites
What an innovative way to buckle a belt! It is great. Unfortunately, the other end does not stay connected, causing the buckle to fall off at the most unfortunate times--walking,... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer