|Sale:||$38.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$37.00 (49%)|
- INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE FIT - No holes ratchet belt means you can precisely adjust your belt to the perfect fit.
- SIMPLE TO USE - Our easy to use buckle makes adjusting your belt effortless and it can be easily interchanged with our straps.
- CUSTOM SIZES - Say farewell to "in-between" sizes. Quickly and easily trim down the strap to your exact waist size.
- STYLISH ANIMAL-FRIENDLY LEATHER - Our distinctive buckle and our high quality animal-friendly leather provide the finishing touch to your outfit.
- SIZING - Each belt fits up to a 48" waist. Straps are 1-1/4" wide. Buckles are 1-5/8" wide x 3-1/2" long.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What is a SlideBelts brand ratchet belt? It's a leather belt that lets you freely adjust your belt size without the limitation of holes in the leather. In fact, there are no holes at all! A tab in the buckle catches on a row of notches sewn onto the underside of the leather, allowing for over 30 size options with 1/4" (6.35 mm) between adjustments. All SlideBelts come with a belt strap that can be trimmed to your exact waist size. The full length of one of our straps fits a 44" (112 cm) waist size. All buckles are completely removable and interchangeable with compatible SlideBelts products. Try SlideBelts out and see why there's no reason to poke holes in a perfectly good piece of leather.
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.4 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B017CAJX4O
- Item model number: SB-BlackGraphite
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 11, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
See photos that show the buckle and the belt.
I bought several of these belts and I use them daily. They do not last very long.
This is the second Slidebelt I've purchased, and I did so only because I wanted another color. The buckles look great and are well built. The leather on my first has held up for close to a year now and I wear it almost daily. It shows no signs of wearing out. This is the only belt I've owned in years that hasn't fallen apart after a few months.
Sizing is true to what's listed and can be adjusted several inches smaller than stated. If you're unsure, order slightly larger and you can trim it down from the side that attaches to the buckle.
Here is my breakdown of pros & cons:
- More durable in my case than any other belt I've owned
- Cut-to-fit. I start out a little long and if starts to wear near the buckle, I just snip it off and re-insert the belt part.
- Size adjustment is pretty granular, so you can get just the right fit when tightening it around your waist.
- Can also buy just the leather portion without the buckle when your old one does finally fail.
- The finish on my old gunmetal buckle started to chip, but since I never tuck in my shirt, I really didn't care.
- On my old belt, the latch that holds in the leather would occasionally flip open causing the buckle to detatch and the belt to come apart. But the latch feels much more secure so far on the new belt. Not sure if that will fade over time. With the old belt I resorted to putting 2 drops of super glue in there to help hold it together. It worked, but when I needed to remove it, it required a little extra force to get open. It was an acceptible workaround for me with the old belt, but I'm hoping my new one doesn't have the same issue.
- I have occasionally nudged the release lever while doing various things which causes the belt to loosen a bit. (maybe 2-3 times over the year)
The cons certainly are not enough to keep me from purchasing this product, but it was enough to deduct one star.
I love the concept of the ratchet design. It's smooth and easy to cinch or loosen. The belt and buckle are high quality. If the belt you ordered is too long, it's easy to trim it yourself and no none will be the wiser. I especially like that the company that produces the belt includes a note that says if you cut the belt too short, they will send you a replacement. Very nice.
The buckle is very heavy compared to all of my other belts. I wish it were much lighter. While it looks nice, I am not a fan of the smooth polished metal front face of the buckle. One scratch and the buckle will be unattractive to wear. I wish the design was some sort of grid pattern that would hide any scratches.
After several months of use, the edges of the belt have worn off where I wear my phone and where the belt inserts into the buckle. Very disappointing. This has happened to some of my cheap belts but never to an expensive belt like this one. One star deducted for this premature wear.