|Color||I Shape Hanger|
YBT 5.5ft Sliding Barn Door Hardware Kit, Sliding Barn Door Closet Hardware Track System for Single Wooden Door, Easy to Install, Fit 33" Wide Door (Simple Shape)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- To hang single door, 5.5FT kit fits maximum door width 33''.
- Door weight capacity: 330 lb for each door; Fit Door panel thickness: 1 3/8"- 1 15/16".
- Material: Metal&Steel, Surface: Frosted Black, Roller wheel bearing: GCr15, Lifetime warranty.
- Package Include: 2xRollers; Spliced 5.5ft Track (pre-drilled); 2XStoppers; 2XAnti-jump Disk; 1XFloor guide; 1XInstallation manual, and all other accessories. NO DOOR INCLUDED.
- Manufacturer's direct marketing; Through Strict QC, Meticulously packaged to avoid scratches in shipment; Professional Customer service team help you solve all installation problems in time.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Item: 5.5FT Single Door Hardware Kit
Fit Door Panel Thickness: About 1 3/8"- 1 15/16"
Maximum Door weight: 330lb for each door
The top of the Doors to the ceiling : Min distance is 6.7"
Exclusive Upgrade Design:
Door Stops with Spring: can reduce vibration and noise during opening and closing the door, and extend the life of the kit.
Oval Rail Connector: easy to install, the wheels can pass the rail smoothly.
Adjustable Screw: The roller screws can be adjusted freely in any size within the door thickness from 1.18" to 1.97" .
Suitable for indoor decoration in kitchen, bedroom, dressing room, laundry room, Utility room, Entertainment console, club, pub and so on.
1.Can the rail be cut down in size ?
Yes, it can. But we have many sizes can be spliced. For convenience if you need the size specially,please contact with us.
2.How to Choose Rail Size?
Single Door Rail Length= 2 x Single Door Panel Width.(If your door width is 2FT, You will need 4FT Kit for single door)
3.What if my studs don't line up with the pre-drilled holes in the rail?
Attach a header board into your studs first, and then the rail can attach anywhere into the header board.