Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on August 23, 2013
This shirt works very well. I'm a pretty big guy and they sent me a medium. I wasn't too clear on how to pick a size, I don't remember there being an option to. Sometimes it's a little hard to get on, but once it's on it holds everything in like it says. It's a great confidence booster for me!
on March 26, 2015
As someone who was once physically fit and then gave in to self-pity and lost it all only to be working out daily to get it back, this sucker comes in handy. Having dropped fifty with fifty to go (or thereabouts), this smooths out my torso and allows pullover-type garments to look less like I should be wearing a manziere or a bro. It might get a little itchy occasionally, but this way I think of Thomas Becket during the day.

This is not going to make you look thin. It is not going to make you fit into your clothes. Alls it does is flattens out the contours. Great when you have a turtleneck on or a light sweater. Not noticeable unless you are wearing tight garments.
on March 19, 2013
it works just like it says it does..bought this for my other half and he uses it everyday especially if we are going out somewhere nice(:
on March 19, 2014
fit is right on, and the comfort is great, my hubby love it, great quality and able to fit under a regular shirt with out sight...!
on May 20, 2014
I was skeptical at first but once I tried it I was convinced. This works better than a tank top. It provides support and fixes posture. Indefinitely recommend it. I ordered a small because I need it to maintain fit.
on January 30, 2017
Not what I expected at all. It's just like a tight undershirt.
on February 23, 2014
maybe if they constructed it stronger it would work better dont know but of course theres always the gym REALLY
on March 14, 2014
No option to pick the black one. They automatically sent the white one . Didn't like it . not good
on April 15, 2015
GOOD tight my stomach feels flat keeping work it out thumbup
on June 16, 2015
good product

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.