Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 174 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 192 reviews
on July 27, 2016
I recently switched from a firm Serta mattress to a memory foam mattress. It has been quite the adjustment, especially with pillows. I have used a foam pillow for years, but my old pillow is too high for me from "sinking" into this new bed. This pillow definitely works great for sleeping on my back and stomach, but I could use a tiny bit more height (maybe 1 inch) when laying on my sides. I am a smaller frame person (5'2" 120 lbs) and always require a thin pillow no matter what I'm sleeping on. I would give it a perfect 5 star if it was a tad higher. My husband said wow it looks like a mat. It is very thin!
on July 24, 2016
I love this pillow. I have searched high and low for this pillow, buying many duds along the way. Let me say at the beginning, I have not been paid or given a discount on my purchase for writing this review. The Slim Sleeper-Natural Latex Foam Pillow was just the right size for me. I wanted a thin pillow and this came in below 3 inches. I had bought another thin pillow, almost identical to this one, however, it was much harder and hotter, no ventilation. I experienced no odor from the Slim Sleeper-Natural Latex Foam Pillow whatsoever. I will be buying another one today. Where does everybody get these discounts for Reviews??? Lol!
on March 31, 2017
I do like this pillow very much, but its a tiny bit too slim. I have two latex pillows and I love the way they feel, latex is definitely the best pillow material for me. But in one the loft is too high and in the second, this one, the loft is too low. I cannot seem to find a happy medium and have returned to my old foam pillow that has flattened out to just the right loft to hold my head and neck exactly perpendicular to my shoulders. I struggle with chronic neck pain and cannot sleep comfortably unless my head and neck are positioned just right. The high loft of most pillows is excruciating for me (head and neck tilted up) so I thought this one would be much better, and it is, but unfortunately its just a small bit TOO slim and as a result my head and neck are slightly tilted down. To be fair, I do have strong shoulders for a woman, and sharp bones, and as a result my head is probably higher up off the surface of the bed than the average person.
I had thought of purchasing a second and stacking them, but I suspect that would be too high a loft and I'd have the same problem.
on March 2, 2017
The pillow I got measured in at 2.5" thick. Needed to measure with a flat surface placed on the top since there is some slight curve to the top surface of the pillow.

I mostly sleep on back and stomach and only occasionally side. Probably 45/45/10. Also due to arm issues, my arms must always be near straight down by my sides, which can make stomach sleeping uncomfortable for me. I had been sleeping with a pillow for back sleeping and no pillow for stomach sleeping.

I needed a pillow that gave good cushion for back sleeping, but thin enough for stomach sleeping. I always liked the springiness of latex foam pillows but the ones available in stores are way too thick. I was hesitant about this one being so thin. After using for just a few days, I have had uninterrupted sleep so far. Back sleeping is comfortable with head up or turned to either side. Stomach sleeping is comfortable. And even side sleeping is comfortable... I sleep on my side with shoulder rolled in and don't need very high support.

Perfect that this pillow is small enough to travel with as well.

Update:
1 week of use and I've been sleeping through the night more than ever before.
on May 11, 2015
I have a love/hate relationship with pillows because I have some spinal and neck issues that cause me a lot of pain and have spent a lot of money looking for one that would allow me to sleep without waking up in pain. I have had to use the Slim Sleeper pillow for a couple of weeks before I gave my review. When I laid down the pillow does not feel soft and cuddly like most pillows. You feel like you are almost flat on the bed and that was really disturbing me. But after a few weeks of sleeping on it, I have had no neck or shoulder pain except once. That to me is most remarkable!
I give this pillow 41/2 stars and really wish that it was just slightly thicker as it does not look like it is 2.75 inches. I will probably order another one soon.
on August 12, 2015
Great pillow! Wonderful customer service! I have been sleeping on the Slim Sleeper pillow for a few weeks now and all I can say is WOW. As a stomach sleeper I have found it near impossible to find a comfortable pillow that is flat enough yet supportive. Due to this I have been sleeping on the same pillow for over ten years and needless to say I needed a new pillow ASAP! So happy I found the Slim Sleeper! My only complaint is that I would have liked the pillow to be a little wider horizontally, but it is still a great width. It is a little expensive, but I am so happy with it that I am considering buying another Slim Sleeper just for back up so I do not get stuck sleeping on the same pillow for another 10 years lol!
on April 2, 2017
I really love this pillow. I had a thick latex pillow previously and even though it was shredded latex that I could remove, trying to get it thin enough made it lumpy. I have arthritis and bony spurs in my neck and would often wake up with a horrible migraine and neck pain. That has all but been eliminated with this pillow. I go to sleep on my side and wake up on my back. I feel it is the perfect thickness for correct spinal alignment. I do wish it were less expensive given that there is less 'pillow' than others though. :)
on July 11, 2016
I have some herniated discs in my neck. I've found that ventilated latex like this provides the best support as it does not bottom out to a rock-hard block as does memory foam- even the Technogel Vive. This is perfect for me in a back sleeping position as I sleep w/the head of the bed elevated. What I need are "side cars" on either side about twice as high for side sleeping. This is probably my 25th pillow over the past 8 years.
on March 22, 2017
First of all, the description should be updated! This pillow was NOT 2.75 inches, it was 1.75 at its highest point. Because of this, I had to return it as unfortunately it aggravated my shoulder pain, and I'm a petite size. The material is as stated and no odor was found. I can see this being a great pillow for someone who lays on their back or stomach only, not suitable for someone who sleeps on its side. Delivery and return was excellent!
on December 7, 2016
I am very picky with my pillows. I can pretty much deal with an type of material, as long as the pillow is thin (2-3 inches).

I've become very interested in Latex recently for it being natural and supportive (cushy).

This is by far the most comfortable pillow I've ever had. It raised my head just a bit, giving me support, but also keeping my spine aligned.

If you are like me and as a side sleeper and back sleeper, prefer to have you spine stay in alignment rather than you neck being bent all night, this pillow is amazing.

It seriously is the most comfortable, most perfect height for me. I notice much less neck pain after using this.