|Part Number||Bio Bidet|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 10 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||SlimEdge|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bio Bidet SlimEdge Simple Bidet Toilet Attachment in White with Dual Nozzle, Fresh Water Spray, Non Electric, Easy to Install, Brass Inlet and Internal Valve
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$28.01 (47%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SLEEK AND STURDY: Increase the function and beauty of your bathroom with the latest bidet attachment from Bio Bidet. This reinforced and stylish design is 50% thinner than competing products.
- EXCLUSIVE DESIGN: The tilted control panel is designed to compliment both your bathroom and your body. Simply turn the comfort grip control knob to activate your preferred spray.
- DUAL NOZZLE SPRAY OPTIONS: Clean in comfort with refreshing spray patterns for him and her. Easily adjust the bidet spray with the responsive water pressure controls.
- BUILT TO LAST: Designed for an easy DIY installation, the SlimEdge bidet attachment features a quality design brass valve and inlet, alongside a braided metal water supply hose and certified built-in check valve.
- INDUSTRY LEADER: Buy with confidence from the industry leader in bidet seats and attachments – Bio Bidet. The SlimEdge bidet attachment features a one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Exclusive Relaxed Fit
Control your clean with the comfort grip pressure control knob which allows the user to physically feel each level up as they increase the pressure with the dial. This is a useful feature for those with mobility restrictions who find it difficult or uncomfortable to visually check what they are selecting.
Built to Last
The SlimEdge is constructed with dependable materials that last. The solid brass parts such as the new silver brass pressure control stem and silver brass ball valve as well as a unified ABS valve provide durability and an unsurpassed water stream.
Designed for an easy DIY install, there’s no need to call a plumber. Simply place the attachment and connect directly to your fresh water supply with our provided quality brass adapter and braided metal hose. No wires. No extra plumbing. No hassle.
Dual Nozzle System
With the dual nozzle, the SlimEdge offers a cleansing solution for the entire family. The universal posterior wash delivers a robust spray and can be used by anyone regardless of gender. The alternate feminine wash can be used by those who prefer a softer cleanse.
|No Electricity Required||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Angled Side Panel||✓||-||-||-||-|
|Variable Pressure Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|P.S.P.C Pressure Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|High Quality Supply Hose||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Double Body Construction||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Water Temperature Control||-||✓||-||-||-|
Redefine YOUR bathroom experience with the new standard in bidet attachments. The Slim Edge features a sleek incline to complement your natural position. Control your clean with the comfort grip pressure control knob and dual nozzle cleansing options. Designed for an easy DIY install, there’s no need to call a Plumber. Simply place the attachment and connect directly to your fresh water Supply with our provided quality brass Adapter and braided metal hose. No wires. No extra Plumbing. No hassle. Say goodbye to toilet paper, and say Hello to a cleaner, healthier lifestyle.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Installation is pretty easy - took me 10 minutes. Yes, you will get leaks if you don't tighten everything correctly - be careful not to move/damage the parts inside the tank when you are tightening the fitting for the bidet.
3. If you are under 200 pounds, this probably won't be an issue. One member of my household is rather large, and when sitting, overlaps the knob/bidet arm. I'm hoping it is well made enough to have taken this into account, and doesn't weaken the plastic.
4. I know everyone is built a little differently, but the aim between the two settings (rear and female) doesn't seem to be different by much at all. You just have to adjust how you are sitting :)
5. Turn the nozzle very slowly to avoid an unexpected enema! I can't turn down the pressure from the wall because it causes my pipes to knock..... So, just be careful!
The install was easy - don't be afraid to get dirty if your bathroom isn't clean :-)
Worth every penny and provides what toilet paper alone cannot.
Definitely recommend :-)
I did not give this unit five stars only because it is an economy, no-frills model. If you’re like me, though, that’s a good thing!
Same fitting problem on a second Kohler toilet. I think the issue is with the downward curve towards the center on Kohler seats, hits the flat part just above the nozzle. You may have better luck if your seal is flat at the bottom.
The bidet itself is VERY white. So keep that in mind if you want it to perfectly match your toilet. The sprays are very accurate and both women and men can use this. Very good quality spray, but definitely not made of the strongest plastic so make sure you don’t try to support yourself on it when getting on and off the toilet.
Top reviews from other countries
I felt bad for you, son,
Cause I got 99 problems,
But a dirty butt ain’t one.
This thing was super easy to install. I did it myself while my husband went for a walk. Everything you need is included in the package, including the Teflon tape and toilet seat bumpers. The adhesive on the bumpers failed within 24 hours, but I don’t actually find that I need them. If I change my mind I would find an alternative to stick them to the underside of the toilet seat.
Anyway, install was easy and I had no leaks. To be certain I cut the cardboard box it came in into strips and put them on the tile around the toilet. That way I could easily see any leaks right away. I also used plastic wrap over the bowl to test the jets after I installed it. Feel free to steal that trick for yourself. You’re welcome.
I like the sleek and simple design/presentation. One button does it all. As a male, I haven't tried the "front" spray nor will I ever. The water jet is plenty powerful at level 1 (there are multiple degrees of power). The water is not heated but it gets to room temperature while it sits in the water line.
Having this bidet was my way of trying out the bidet experience at low cost. I am now motivated to upgrade to a high-end Japanese model with all the bells and whistles. There is life before bidets and life after bidets. It's a whole new ball game. Trust me.
Espero mi comentario sirva para despejar dudas.
I would suggest using Teflon-tape on all treading.
The Teflon-tape comes with the kit.
I have only used this for a few days, but it seems to be working quite well, so far.
Caution: the plastic arm that extends out from the unit is rather flimsy.
Be careful not to lean on or push down on the control knob.
Also, only hand tighten any metal to plastic connections.