|Price:||$48.00 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.95 (9%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA
- Made in San Francisco from 70mph crash-tested synthetic material. This technical fabric was custom produced using funds raised on Kickstarter, is more expensive per square inch than most leathers, and is MUCH more abrasion resistant.
- 2-3 times thinner than leather wallets (material is just .5mm thick). 100% waterproof, stain resistant, and machine washable. Delicates bag recommended.
- Ideal for 8 cards depending on amount of cash
- Money pocket holds US, Canadian, Euro (up to 20 Euro w/o folding) and Pounds (up to 10£ w/o folding).
- Blocks RFID signals 13.56 MHz and above (The range found in ID cards, passports, and credit cards). 5 Year Warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The thinnest most durable wallet you’ll ever own.
After an extensive search to find an ultra durable yet thin material, I tracked down a technical fabric mill capable of custom producing exactly what I was after. In order to fund the huge minimum quantity required to produce it, the Kickstarter community helped raise over $150k and the Soft Shell was born.
Slim. Compact. Organized.
- The ID window on the left is stitched on and made from high quality optically clear Mylar instead of the typical vinyl which sticks to the ID when you try to pull it out.
- Each slot holds 1-2 cards and stretches to the size of its contents and then rebounds to still grab a single card
- Interior pockets keep additional cards and loyalty cards you may not use as often, keeping them separated from your cash.
Proudly Made in San Francisco.
With one of the highest minimum wages in the country, I’m proud to help support the crew with a living wage and frequently stop by the shop to check in.
Thin. Environmental. Durable.
Combined with the space saving layout, the material is less than .5mm thick so it doesn’t create bulk in the construction.
Bluesign is a system of qualifying earth-friendly chemicals before use in manufacturing resulting in products that have a lower environmental footprint.
It’s used by some of the more progressive leaders in the apparel industry.
This innovative material is more expensive per square inch than most leathers and is much more durable, having been subjected to 70mph crash-testing on pavement making it rated for use in motorcycle protective wear.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2.8 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HH32JV0
- Item model number: Black/Black-MICRO-SS-RFID
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 23, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It's thin. Fits my usual volume of cards and cash at 13mm thickness.
- It's short. It just barely covers US currency, meaning I must push the bills in fully and neatly, or their edges hang out. Would not fit euros or pounds.
- It's relatively flimsy. I've held worse (eg Allet), but it's still difficult to hold the wallet and finger through dollars. It dangles in your hands.
- It doesn't close fully. If I set it on a table, it often pops itself open. The inner wall is the same length as the outer wall, causing it to dimple when closed (see red arrows in photo). The inner wall should be shorter, to allow for the wallet to close flat.
- Cards get caught under the top flap of the outer wall in the inner pockets, making them difficult to retrieve sometimes.
* Photos show wallet with five notes of US currency, three embossed plastic cards, and three flat plastic cards.
I was contacted by the seller stating the product I received did not meet their normal standards. They offered to send a replacement wallet. The replacement wallet meets the advertised quality. The stitching is much more clean, in line and makes the wallet look like a much sleeker product. I am now much more happy to pull this out of my pocket to show off to friends and family.
When full, the wallet does tend remain open (about 25 degrees) when sitting on a table. The seller recommended trimming the removable plastic liner of the wallet. I worked! the wallet lies closed!. Such a simple fix! Thank you.
Over all the replacement is far superior to the original. If you are looking for a slim wallet that you can barely feel in your pocket and still holds all your stuff, This is the one.
I bought this wallet looking for a slim design and based on reviews I read online. Yes it is slim even while holding 5 cards and an ID. But at a $45 price point, the quality and finishing is not what you would find with other $25 wallets.
This stitching is sloppy. It does not follow a straight line, it is not equidistant, at times doubling over. After a month of use the stitching is starting to fray and where it is knotted has a loose end hanging out. It looks especially fragile around the ID window. It looks like something I would get at a dollar store solely because of the awful stitching.
The wallet feels stuffed with 5 cards and an ID. Over time the material did stretch but still stays open at a 25 degree angle when resting on the counter. It just feels a tad too small to fit everything properly, if there was just an extra 2mm of space to accommodate folding in the middle it would work just fine, but it doesn’t. probably because the stitching is done so poorly.
Basically, I will use this until I find something else. I am upset at the cost, I will not give it as a gift and I certainly will not recommend it to family or friends until the workmanship and quality of the product is improved.
UPDATE: After a few months of using this wallet, I can say that it is still great. It looks exactly as it did on day one. However, since I live in Europe, I do have problems with 50 euro bills since they stick out a little. But for 20 euro bills and lower (as well as USD), they fit perfectly. I have actually ordered their larger wallet to keep all my credit cards in there when I travel!