|Price:||$45.00 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.95 (10%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made in USA
- Made in San Francisco from 70mph crash-tested synthetic material. This technical fabric was custom produced using funds raised on Kickstarter, is more expensive per square inch than most leathers, and is MUCH more abrasion resistant.
- 2-3 times thinner than leather wallets (material is just .5mm thick). 100% waterproof, stain resistant, and machine washable. Delicates bag recommended.
- Ideal for 8 cards depending on amount of cash
- Money pocket holds US, Canadian, Euro (up to 20 Euro w/o folding) and Pounds (up to 10£ w/o folding).
- 5 Year Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
The thinnest most durable wallet you’ll ever own.
After an extensive search to find an ultra durable yet thin material, I tracked down a technical fabric mill capable of custom producing exactly what I was after. In order to fund the huge minimum quantity required to produce it, the Kickstarter community helped raise over $150k and the Soft Shell was born.
Slim. Compact. Organized.
- The ID window on the left is stitched on and made from high quality optically clear Mylar instead of the typical vinyl which sticks to the ID when you try to pull it out.
- Each slot holds 1-2 cards and stretches to the size of its contents and then rebounds to still grab a single card
- Interior pockets keep additional cards and loyalty cards you may not use as often, keeping them separated from your cash.
Proudly Made in San Francisco.
With one of the highest minimum wages in the country, I’m proud to help support the crew with a living wage and frequently stop by the shop to check in.
Thin. Environmental. Durable.
Combined with the space saving layout, the material is less than .5mm thick so it doesn’t create bulk in the construction.
Bluesign is a system of qualifying earth-friendly chemicals before use in manufacturing resulting in products that have a lower environmental footprint.
It’s used by some of the more progressive leaders in the apparel industry.
This innovative material is more expensive per square inch than most leathers and is much more durable, having been subjected to 70mph crash-testing on pavement making it rated for use in motorcycle protective wear.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2.8 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HH2N1CW
- Item model number: Black/Black-MICRO-SS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 23, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
At time of ordering I couldn’t believe I had dropped $45 on a non leather wallet. I figured if the wallet wasn’t to my satisfaction, I would return it and take the few dollars in return fee. When I received it, I was happy with the weight and thickness. The stitching left a question mark though, but after 1 year and 8 months the stitching is still holding strong.
I’ve had US, Canadian, Mexican & Euro currency notes in my wallet. I don’t think this wallet does well with the Euro currency in my opinion. The bills are taller and stick out/above the wallet, especially with the higher value notes.
My wallet with the five cards mentioned above measures 7mm thick. I took the cards out and measured and they were 4mm thick. I didn’t measure with cash because in my case, the amount of bills in there fluctuates through the course of the day, and gets really thin by the end of the week ; )
Access to front pockets, window (id pocket), and cash are easy. It’s also very foldable, so I find myself just inverting the fold to show my ID when asked instead of having to take the ID card out. I don’t have a set pocket where my wallet goes, it can be front, back, left or right. This wallet is so thin and light, that it has made me, for the last year and half, become a pro at patting myself down to verify I have my wallet when leaving the house or the office.
The only downside is the price. Definitely a bit pricey. Plus I just lost my wallet last week and now I'm super sad because I can't really afford to buy another one. But if you have the money to drop and want a slim wallet with room to put your cash and cards, I highly recommend this one.
It's really not much bigger in footprint than your credit cards and mine, stuffed with four cc's, license, hard ccw and a couple of paper insurance cards, is no thicker than my Galaxy S7 with Spigen Rugged Armour case!
Carrying it in my front pocket (I wear jeans most of the time) I hardly know it's there. Better still, I know that my cards will not come out unless I open it!
Cons, Well, not many, the fabric does attract lint, no biggie, and, as another reviewer stated, it could use a tiny bit more fabric in the fold to help keep flat when at rest and I don't know if I'm sold on the colored thread. Though it does make it stand out on the nightstand more so than the solid black lumps of old :)
I was not compensated in any way for this review.
*ps I would of give it 6 stars