|Item Weight||2.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 3.5 x 10 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||10009|
|Manufacturer Part Number||10009|
|OEM Part Number||10009|
|ABPA Partslink Number||13|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Slime 10009 Tubeless Tire Sealant - 32 oz.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PERFECT FOR DRIVERS: Slime tire sealant allows you to repair flat tires fast and effectively in order to let you get back on the trail within seconds. Prevents and repairs flat tires for bikes, dirt bikes, and wheelbarrows. (up to a quarter-inch)
- FOR TUBELESS TIRES: The tubeless tire sealant instantly seals puncture up to 1/8-inch (3mm) in diameter. It works to seal multiple punctures repeatedly and much faster than changing a tube.
- BACKUP PLAN: Our car tire sealant is a perfect back up plan whether you're a mountain biker, road cyclist, or a regular car driver. It plays a major role in getting you back on the track. Easy to carry.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO USE: This motorbike tubeless tire sealant is lighter and easy to carry. You can also easily store it in your car or can attach it to a bike.
- Durable: Guaranteed to perform for up to two years and works repeatedly, puncture after puncture. The formula is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-aerosol, and water soluble.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Safety WarningWARNING: For high speed application (over 65 mph) use only as a repair (exception: trailer tires). May cause excessive vibration when installed in front tires or all four tires. To ensure safety, have treated tire inspected by a tire professional as soon as possible after puncture occurs. Slime will not seal sidewall punctures or bead leaks and should not be used with faulty valves or damaged rims. Eye protection must be used during installation.
Slime Tubeless Tire Sealant prevents and repairs flats in tubeless tires caused by punctures up to a quarter-inch. Non-flammable, non-corrosive, and non-toxic, this sealant utilizes Fibro-Seal technology that seals instantly and repeatedly. When a puncture occurs, the escaping air forces the Slime sealant into the puncture wound to seal the puncture, repeatedly sealing the tire for up to two years. This product is virtually mess-free and cleans up easily with water. For use in all tubeless tires, including cars, trucks, tractors, and ATVs, this sealant is compatible with Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems.
- Repairs flats in tubeless tires caused by puncture.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic and non-aerosol
- Works repeatedly, puncture after puncture
- Cleans up easily with water
- Lasts up to two years
The inner tube formulation should not be used in a tubeless tire. Slime sealants are designed to treat tread area punctures only and should not be used to repair sidewall punctures, snake bites, rim spoke punctures or gashes from metal or glass.
Slime tubeless tyre sealant allows you to repair a flat tire fast and effectively to get you back on the trail or onto the race course within seconds and much faster than changing a tube. Capable of working with all major tire systems. It is also a great gift for any recreational cyclist or competitive athlete who wants to have the ultimate back-up plan while riding, training, or racing. Easy to put in packs/attach to bike using HOLSTER (sold separately)
From the manufacturer
No More Flats!
Your ATVs, quads, boat trailers, dirt bikes, tractors, riding lawnmowers and other non-highway tubeless tires are going to love this Slime tire sealant that prevents and repair flat tires. This blue label sealant instantly seals punctures up to ¼”, it continuously seals over and over again, and it stops slow leaks.
Don’t wait until your ATV flats on the sand dunes, or your boat trailer flats before you make it to the dock – put Slime in your tires before you go out to play!
How to Install Slime:
1. Position valve in upper half of tire.
2. Slowly remove valve core with tool attached to gallon
3. Allow tire to fully deflate.
4. Remove object (if possible).
5. Attach hose and squeeze in Slime.
6. Reinstall valve core.
7. Just add air.
8. Drive. Stop. Verify seal and check pressure.
How Much Slime Do You Need?
To find out how much Slime you need in your tires, visit the official website.
Slime’s prevent and repair tire sealant instantly seals tire punctures over and over again. It also stop slow leaks and is safe and easy to use. Simply install the sealant and never worry about a flat tire.
Valve Core Removal Tool
Every bottle of Slime comes with a valve core removal tool. Look for the black tool in the cap of your bottle (or attached to the gallon).
Tire Sensor Safe
Slime’s blue label prevent and repair tire sealant is tire sensor safe and approved. Look for the TPMS symbol on the bottle!
No More Flats!
Prevent and Repair Tubeless Tire Sealant Tech Specs
- Continuously seals punctures
- Stops slow leaks
- Instantly seals tread area punctures up to ¼” in size
- Safe for finished metal wheels
- Non-flammable and non-toxic
- Cleans up with water
Which Slime Sealant is Right For You?
This blue label prevent and repair tubeless tire sealant is perfect for all your non-highway vehicles, such as tractors, trailers, ATVs/UTVs, lawn mowers, etc. But what if your wheels have tubes? Or you need sealant for a car? Check out this quick comparison sheet to find the Slime sealant that is right for you.