Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Price:$3.85+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on May 12, 2011
Several of the valve caps on my car have disappeared over time, I wanted to replace them to keep grime from getting into the valves. I wasn't looking for anything fancy, and these happened to be the cheapest variety I could find online. When I put these on my valve stems they provided some resistance, like the threads were worn. They were the right sized threads, it seems as though the quality is just a little low.

The next valve stem caps I buy will definitely be plastic, that way I will feel safe that they aren't causing damage.
on February 24, 2015
I had previously purchased these, but bought these as backups since I will inevitably misplace one. Easy on and off, even in cold weather.
VINE VOICEon November 15, 2010
I'm very pleasantly surprised by the quality of these caps, especially for the price. They're not the lightweight plastic I expected. They're heavy, and very sharp looking. We put them on our Lincoln, and they add a nice touch to the looks of the vehicle. Well worth it, at two or three times the price!
on August 20, 2013
Worked good on my Toyota Sienna-LE with 16 inch standard steel wheels. Put the chrome valve caps on the end of a metal valve extension and they look good against the sliver colored hub caps.
on September 26, 2011
These are nice caps, but if you have aluminum valve stems (likely if you have a tire pressure monitoring system on you vehicle) it states on the package not to use these. They seem to be some kind if metal and may corrode (due to dissimilar metal contact) and get stuck on.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2010
on the package back, it says not to use on aluminum valve stem. Be sure to check what kind of valve stem you have before purchasing this.
on November 27, 2012
Work great tight fit. these caps look great and they make a perfect look on black and chrome rims. recomend to anyone that likes chrome. they clean very easy too
on June 5, 2011
They fit and look good. The finish isn't perfectly dipped chrome (That's where they drop a star) but they do the job. I drive a Subaru Outback, not exactly a flashy car so these fit the bill.
on September 7, 2011
I have bought these before and they are great. Please note that these will only work if you have long valve stems. They dont work on my car but they are great on the truck and the style matches the wheels.
on April 21, 2011
I bought these to replace the standard caps that were on my wheels. All I can say is that they are NICE and really stand out making my car that more attractive.