|Item Weight||1.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 8.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||40022|
|Manufacturer Part Number||40022|
|OEM Part Number||40022|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
Slime 40022 12-Volt Digital Tire Inflator
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (14%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Inflates a standard mid-sized car tire in 6 minutes,
- Uses Inflate Right technology to automatically shut off when desired pressure is reached.
- Bright and long-lasting LED light for easy night use.
- Plugs directly into car cigarette lighter, 15 Amp fuse required.
- Powerful and compact, with rubberized feet for stability.
- Slime's 12-Volt Digital Tire Inflator uses Inflate Right technonology to automatically shut off when the proper tire pressure is reached. Simply set the desired pressure level and press the ""on"" button. When the set pressure is reached, the inflator automatically shuts off. This inflator is designed to inflate a standard car tire, with a maximum pressure of 35 PSI.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Slime 40022 12-Volt Digital Tire Inflator
Since 1989, Slime has been committed to providing customers with high quality, innovative tire care products. As the worldwide leader in tire care, Slime offers a complete line that gives customers the tools they need to care for their tires, save money, stay safe, and have fun.
Slime is dedicated to creating products that are safe for the user, the tire, and the environment—as solidified by Slime’s Green Promise.
Slime 40022 12-Volt Tire Inflator
Inflate Right Technology
The latest advancement in inflation technology delivers error proof results. Just set the desired pressure level and press the on button. When the set pressure is reached the inflator automatically shuts off.
- 12V accessory power
- Digital display
- Bright LED light
- CFM: .565, LPM: 16
- 12 Volt, 15 Amp
- 12 foot total reach
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
o Low Cost
o Screw on Valve Attachment. My rims don't leave enough room for the larger sleeve that surrounds the clip-on type hose attachments found on many pumps.
o Automatic Shutoff. I've got better things to do that watch a needle move.
+ Inexpensive. Disregarding a few slightly less expensive generic no-name products with poor reviews, the products I found that had the features I wanted were often two times the price or more.
+ Screw on Valve Attachment. This takes less room and so will be compatible with a greater variety of tire rims.
+ Digital Pressure Gauge. An LCD display shows the current pressure in PSI of your tire. It seems sufficiently accurate, reading always within 2 PSI of a fairly decent quality manual gauge that I have.
+ Automatic Shutoff. Set the desired tire pressure, activate the device and it will shut off when that target is hit so that you don't have to baby the device while it huffs and puffs your tires up.
- Loud. I use this in my closed garage. It seems as loud as when I use my power miter saw to cut 2x4 lumber. It seems that this is simply a light device with a basic light plastic case so it vibrates and wiggles and dances on the floor as it does its job. But the job gets done.
- Not fast. But fast enough for most. Expect to spend 2-4 minutes per tire depending on how fast your are connecting and disconnecting and how low your tires are. I spend about a minute per tire at the gas station pump.
!Read more ›
1. Auto-stop works - It stops exactly at the pre-set pressure
2. Gauge accurate - The digital gauge is within 0.5 psi of a handheld gauge.
3. It is NOT loud - Many of the reviews claim this unit is loud. Well loud is a relative term. Compared to what is it loud? It is actually about 80% as loud as my other units of various brands so overall, it's quite quiet. ALL portable tire inflators that I've heard are loud. The Slime is actually quieter than the average 12v unit.
4. Has a lighted display - I was very surprised when I plugged it up that a bright green light lit up the display. NONE of my other tire inflators are backlit. If you are not in bright light, then you must shine a flashlight or cell phone light on the display to see it in dark or dim light. You can easily read the Slime in total darkness. This is a super plus if you ever had a flat at night.
5. The screw-on was not as bad as I thought. All of my other units have the quick connect flip-type tire valve connectors. They are very quick to connect and disconnect and I thought the screw-on would be much slower and a big disadvantage. I could almost connect and disconnect the Slime as quickly and easily as the flip-type. Some of the other reviews stated that the flip-type won't work on some smaller clearance valve stems. I am perfectly happy with these screw valve connectors.
6. Big cord compartment - With some of the other inflators it is almost impossible to get the 12v cord and air hose back into the storage compartment. With the Slime it is fairly easy.
7.Read more ›
UPDATE: Mine broke after less than 4 months of sporadic use. Pump won't turn on. Changing rating to 1 star.
UPDATE 2: Contacted slime, sent a replacement to my house for no charge! Thanks! New one works great!!!
UPDATE 3: The replacement pump is working great (Sept 2015)
I double-checked the reading using another digital tire gauge I have, and it was .5 PSI less -- this could have easily been due to air loss when removing the hose or inserting the gauge (or the gauge could be wrong). Either way, close enough.
The unit's housing allows you to store the hose and power cord inside, which is quite convenient. So far, I'm very happy with this -- it's nice to see an innovation in the lower end of the market for these products, as simple as it might be!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The auto-stop feature literally worked for once, the first time. Have not been able to stop by itself ever since. Read morePublished 20 hours ago by Sheng
I have used this product several times to keep my tires properly inflated. I really like the feature that tells you PSI before you add additional air. Read morePublished 1 day ago by VRA
Very handy to have in your car if you need some air for your tire(s). Don't need to find the nearest gas station and other facility with the same service. Read morePublished 2 days ago by John Lee
Too noisy, vibrates too mush and looks the quality looks very cheap which is weird since the rating based on my research was acceptablePublished 12 days ago by Carol Rabai
This thing is awesome! It performs exactly and described. It is efficient and reliable, I always have it available in my car.Published 15 days ago by L.C.30