Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Style: Pack of 1|Size: 20 oz. Old Formula|Change
Price:$17.53+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 195 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 218 reviews
on October 5, 2015
'Stopped' the leak for about 1 1/2 weeks, but may have gunked up the tire pressure sensor. Definitely do not recommend using this for too long and getting tire replaced ASAP. The imbalance in the tire due to the liquid inside will cause your tire to shake, especially at higher speeds.
on June 28, 2014
I haven't used it, but the size, heft and appearance of the can inspires confidence. I switched from run flats to non run flat tires on my car and I have no way to carry a spare. I bought this, another brand of a similar product, a set of tire plugs, an air compressor and a scissor jack - all of which I keep in my trunk. If I were to have a puncture, this can is the first thing I would try, should I find myself inconveniently far away from the promise of roadside assistance.
on July 18, 2015
Had a flat on the front tire of my lawn tractor. I aired it up to the required 14 psi with the slime and it only lost 1/2 psi overnight. This tractor is supposed to have tube tires and I would expect this type of product to be less effective in tubes but it seems to be working. My truck doesn't have a spare so I'm keeping a bottle of slime and a portable air compressor in it. Way cheaper than buying a tire and rim.
on April 4, 2016
Supplied hose started leaking at both ends almost immediately when I tried to use it.
on August 29, 2013
I've used this stuff 3 times. Worked once for a day. Second time it failed, and the third time it seems to still be hanging tough. So kind of inconsistent has been my experience.
on November 27, 2015
I even forgot I bought this and threw it into my trunk more than 1 year ago... until last night when the s*** happened. This small can saved me from the worst nightmare one could imagine on the road.

During midnight, my stupid left back tire just decided to go flat, and it happened in the middle of nowhere, no phone service nor passing cars at all. The closest town was more than 50 miles away, and I had no spare tire. I was in such a despair, but luckily calm enough to remember I had this in my trunk. After applying this to the flat tire, I could drive over 100 miles back to my home without problem.

I assume I gottta change the tire later on anyway, but this little Messiah worked perfectly and saved my ass. Highly recommended.
on December 21, 2016
The product claims that it is "tire sensor safe!" It is not. After use, my tire sensor had to be replaced, costing nearly $100.
on June 18, 2015
Can blew up when hooked up to the tire. Made the biggest smelling mess ever. I just had a very very slow leak and thought this would help, not at all
on June 28, 2017
Would rate it higher if I actually had to use it. Right now I have 1 each in my two cars that don't have spares: one has run-flats and the other has self-sealing tires
on July 19, 2015
We always keep one of these in our vehicles at all times. No matter the weather they have saved our cans on multiple occasions. I wouldn't keep them in your tires all the time but when in a bind, it's a whole lot easier than calling a tow truck at 2am. Will get you to the tire shop to get a permanent repair.