Sling Shot Hip Circle by Mark Bell
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Hip Circle can be used for hip and glute activation/strength as well as dynamic warm up. You will not only get your hips and glutes warm, but your entire body. You can fix up your weak and painful “granny hips” by putting on the circle and walking forward, backward, and side to side. Are you looking for a new booty band or resistance band to increase the difficulty in your glute workouts? The Hip Circle is exactly what you need!
- Level 2 elastic ideal for activating lower body muscles
- Great warm up for glute activation for any lower body movement
- Cues athletes to force knees out while squatting and sumo deadlifting
- Ideal for any level athlete
- Great for lower body accessory movements
- Durable band will not snap during use like traditional bands
- Will not roll up on itself during use
- Warm up for glute activation for any lower body movement
- Cues athletes to force knees out while squatting and deadlifting
Will not snap or roll up on itself during use like traditional bands
Cues athletes to force knees out while squatting
Enhance Your Warm Up
Great warm up for glute activation for any lower body movement
Our Hip Circle size charts are based on your body-weight. The Hip Circle should stay up on your thighs when standing with your feet shoulder width apart.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
368 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 368 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On a serious note if you are still reading this review. This product is great for warm ups on any leg/ lower body workout day. I use the hip circle to warm up on Sqat days or deadlifts. A good warm up always helps me perform better during my entire workout.
Addendum of 21 Jan 16: the hip band is also effective for three additional things, one obvious and two not-so-obvious.
1) Obvious-to work the hip/pelvic muscles involved with sacral stabilization, apply the band just above or below the knees, lie on your back, with your legs bent and feetc flat on ground (situp style), and open and close your knees. Alternatively, keep one knee vertical and externally rotate the other knee. Then switch. This helps with isometric/eccentric training, a critical function of lateral rotators.
2) Not obvious-for chest wall splinting, e.g. sore ribs, this works as a nice wrap. I'm 6'0", 230, 40+" chest, and the 15" red band fit perfectly snugly.
3) Breathing-an aid to practice diaphragmatic breathing, use the wrap around the chest to restrict its motion and allow lateral "belly breathing".
That would be the biggest pro- DOES NOT SLIP. Whether you are wearing yoga pants, shorts, tights etc. it hasn't moved once while doing squats or hip thrusters. The material is tough- I've washed it (to keep away the smell- although ironically it hasn't smelled) and it's been used quite a bit- no fraying.