Sling Shot Mark Bell’s Knee Sleeves 2.0, 1 Pair
- SLING SHOT KNEE SLEEVES 2.0 BY MARK BELL: These patented, 7mm thick, knee sleeves are designed to support everything from the rigors of IPF Powerlifting to the crucible of the CrossFit Games.
- WARMTH & COMPRESSION FOR DYNAMIC MOVEMENTS: These knee sleeves are constructed to give mild compression and warmth to your knees while providing a super comfortable fit.
- CAN BE WORN FOR ANY EXERCISE OR DURING YOUR ENTIRE WORKOUT: The Sling Shot Knee Sleeves 2.0 are built to offer the same dynamic performance as the Sling Shot Sport Knee Sleeves, with increased support, rebound, and feel.
- INJURY PREVENTION: The Sling Shot Knee Sleeves 2.0 provide your body awareness, cueing your knees and neighboring parts of the body, and keep you in a better position during a lift.
- SIZE CHART: XS (12-13in), S (13-14in), M (14-15in), L (15-16in), XL (16-17in), 2XL (17-18in), 3XL (18-19in). Measure around the center of your knee with a straight leg. Order a size down for competition fit.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With our Patented design, Sling Shot Knee Sleeves 2.0 are an evolution of our original. They are constructed to give mild compression and warmth to your knees while providing a super comfortable fit. The Sling Shot Knee Sleeve 2.0 is designed to support everything from the rigors of IPF powerlifting to the crucible of the Crossfit competition. No matter your needs the Sling Shot Knee Sleeve 2.0 will support you and give you the tools to achieve any goal.
- USPA Approved
- IPF Approved For 2019
- Provides Warmth, Compression, And Support For Dynamic Movements
- Can Be Worn For Any Exercise Or During Your Entire Workout
- Soft Material On The Inside To Prevent Sliding And Skin Irritation
AID IN PAIN RELIEF
Knee sleeves add warmth and compression, aiding in pain relief by increasing blood flow + reducing swelling during and after your workouts allowing you to recover faster from your training.
Knee sleeves add stability to your lifts by creating kinetic awareness and limiting patellar movement. Sleeves provide your body awareness, cueing for your knees and neighboring parts of the body keeping you in a better position during a lift.
STRENGTH AND LONGEVITY
Let’s face it, we all want to be as agile and active for as long as possible. Longevity is key. Adding compression and warmth to your knees helps take the stress away from the joints allowing you to provide more blood flow + recover faster, keeping you healthy + STrong.
Added stability and rebound out of the hole in combination with consistency creates confidence under tension. Build confidence under maximal weights knowing your knee sleeves can keep you protected + pain free.
THE NEW EVOLUTION OF KNEE SLEEVES
The original Sling Shot Knee Sleeves were our first venture into squat specific support products. While competitors at the Games and international powerlifting competitions set record after record in them, we wanted to develop something that took them to the next level. The 2.0 Sling Shot Knee Sleeves are built to offer the same dynamic performance, with increased support and feel. These knee sleeves aren’t just an update, they are an evolution.
|Sling Shot Sport Knee Sleeves||Sling Shot Knee Sleeves 2.0||STrong Knee Sleeves||Grippy "X" Knee Sleeves|
|Thickness||5 mm||7 mm||7 mm||6 mm|
|Length||25 cm||27 cm||29 cm||29 cm|
|Outside Material||4-way stretch, polyester covered neoprene||4-way stretch, polyester covered neoprene||2-way stretch, polyester covered neoprene||No stretch, stiff fabric front panel|
|Best Used For||Light training to everyday use||Moderate training to more demanding everyday use||Moderate to heavy training||Heavy to extreme training|
|Unique Features||Wear comfortably all day with light compression||Wear for entire workout and extended periods of time||Patented single-seam for great support and comfort||Secured-fit technology grippy liner to prevent sliding and slippage|
|Federation Approval||USPA Approved, IPF Approved||USPA Approved, IPF Approved||USPA Approved, IPF Approved||USPA Approved|
|Can I Downsize?||1-2 sizes||1-2 Sizes||1 Size Max||No|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.2 x 7.3 x 1.7 inches; 7.2 Ounces
- Date First Available : June 26, 2018
- Manufacturer : Super Training Products LLC
- ASIN : B07GY354SV
Best Sellers Rank:
#41,266 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #58 in Exercise Wraps
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- bought based on recommended size
- after a few use i have concluded as below
1) overall length is short and sleeves keep sliding down (300mm will be ideal for me)
2) the lining is softer compared to other 7mm
3) not as stable as other sleeves for other lifts