Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
Customer Discussions > Lost: Season 3 forum

Slipcase

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 27, 2008, 12:19:23 PM PST
I bought Lost S3 on Blu-ray off Ebay, but it didn't have an outer slipcase. It was factory sealed and all so i don't think it was a bootleg/fake. So i was wondering if there's any way i can get only the slipcase since i already have the blu-ray?

Posted on May 15, 2009, 1:29:15 PM PDT
This happened to me too, just bought mine new from Amazon and didn't recive the slipcase...

Posted on Jun 16, 2009, 11:34:16 AM PDT
I don't know for a fact but I'm pretty sure of what's happened. When Season 3 of Lost was originally released on Blu-Ray it came inside of a much harder cardboard box, not the slipcase they began using on Season 4, for the first shipments to retailers.

Now that the release has been out for a while they no longer provide the hardcover case and never made the slipcover.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 20, 2009, 7:04:06 AM PDT
Laura says:
If the Lost folks want to sell some extra blu-rays, they should package season 5 blu-ray with a free season 3 slipcase. Then fans will be happy and semi-fans who werent necessarily planning on buying season 3 blu-ray might have more incentive to now do so to have a use for the empty slipcase. OR they could just do what the Lord of the Rings people did and offer the slipcase for the cost of shipping officially from them.

Posted on Dec 10, 2009, 12:59:10 PM PST
speedracex says:
thanks for posting this question, I just got my season 1-5 bundle and was wondering this

Posted on Dec 12, 2009, 11:48:30 PM PST
Nicholas says:
So... no slip cover exists for season 3, is that what I'm to understand? Cuz I just bought season 1-5 and 3 is the odd man out. Kind of sucks but if that's the way it is, then so be it.

Posted on Dec 15, 2009, 2:12:35 PM PST
B. Beavers says:
I also bought the 1-5 bundle and Season 3 is the only one without a slipcase which makes it stand out on the shelf.. I hope they can rectify this issue!!

Posted on Dec 30, 2009, 11:58:41 PM PST
I bought the same thing and it does stick out on the shelf.....I want my "SEASON 3" slipcase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Jan 2, 2010, 11:30:52 AM PST
Kayla P says:
It is really upsetting that they haven't done anything to fix this issue. It really makes the collection incomplete not having the slipcover. I agree about it making Season 3 stick out on a bookshelf...and not in a good way.

Posted on Feb 22, 2010, 11:41:20 AM PST
Alex says:
I agree with everyone. They should make up for the missing slip. It just doesn't add to the collection. Something else that really brought up my attention is that, on season 3 blu-ray, you get a list of episodes! Then, I thought, great for now on, you'll get the much needed episode guide list! WRONG, I just got the 4th season and it doesn't have it! Also the language and subtitles are not equal to prev seasons.
Is like season 3 was not manufactured by the same people as 1,2 and 4 season.
That sucks!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Lost: Season 3 forum
Participants:  10
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Dec 27, 2008
Latest post:  Feb 22, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
Lost: Season 3
Lost: Season 3 by Matthew Fox (DVD - 2007)
4.6 out of 5 stars (689)