Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Slipcover Magic
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$9.00+ $3.99 shipping

on June 2, 2000
Slipcover Magic is a complete book that includes many beautiful and detailed slipcover styles. I am at beginning stages of sewing--therefore I needed more detail explaining calculating yardage, pin fitting, and construction techniques. For a more experienced seamstress this is probably a great resource. However, I felt that it lacked the simple details I needed in order to proceed with my basic slip cover project. Simple Slipcovers by Sunset provided the basic detail I was looking for.
0Comment| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 2, 2014
I'm impressed and love this book. I've never sewn curtains or slip overs although I've wished I could. It's the fear of those yards of fabric to deal with, even though I can sew the pants off a little dog, curtains, uh no, slipcovers, no. This book gives me ideas, desire to make my own curtains and slipcovers, and I'm so glad I bought this. Get it, this book is awesome with great pictures,too!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 2, 2000
I found this book to not only help me with a sofa slipcover color selection, but also with the overall look/theme of my living room. I recommend it highly.