|Item Weight||4.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 7 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||573034|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||573034|
Slippery Pete Fluid Pump for Gallon Bottles and Wide Mouth Quart Bottles - Transfer Gear Oil, Transmission and Differential Fluid, Antifreeze with This 30cc Hand Pump
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🚙Pumps 1 FULL OUNCE (30cc) per pump stroke. Pumps an entire quart in 32 strokes!!
- 🚗3 DIFFERENT SIZE THREADS TO FIT ALMOST ANY GALLON BOTTLE. THREAD COLLARS INTERCHANGE EASILY. (WILL FIT RED LINE GALLON BOTTLES)
- 🚤24" FLEXIBLE CLEAR FILL TUBE allows you to direct fluid into tight and awkward places.7" SUCTION TUBE THAT EXTENDS TO BOTTOM OF GALLON CONTAINER.
- 🚛 Will also fit AGL, Toyota ATM, Amsoil and Castrol Edge WIDE MOUTH QUART BOTTLES. Use one of the 3 sizes of thread adapters provided to FIT WIDE MOUTH QUART BOTTLES !!!
- 🚗100% INSPECTED AND PACKAGED IN THE USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Honda Genuine 08200-9007 Dual Pump II Differential Fluid
ACDelco 10-9395 Dexron VI Automatic Transmission Fluid - 1 gal
Valvoline Multi-Vehicle (ATF) Full Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid 1 QT
Red Line 30504 D4 Automatic Transmission Fluid - 1 Quart
|Sold By||Slippery Pete Stuff||PWP Enterprises, Inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pumps 1 Full Ounce Per Stroke
The 30cc pump will empty an entire quart in only 32 strokes!
Stays in Place While You Pump
Plastic butterfly wings act as a third hand to keep the pump steady and prevent leaks.
Make Your Own Adapter
Simply drill a 1.25" (30mm) hole into any cap to use it with the pump!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Worked great... no leaks
- High pump volume made for quick filling
- The tip has a nice design to stay fitted in the fill hole without falling out
- The fill tube is quite thin and kinks very easily... If you need to make a 180 degree bend to reach the fill hole, it will very likely kink, making pumping harder and slower. I had to get my hand up there and hold the tube to keep it from kinking. Recommend better tubing.
- The suction tube fits onto the pump only a short distance, and mine fell of the pump twice. Fishing it out of the ATF bottle was not fun (a clean 4-prong flexible grabber tool will get it out without having to pour out the bottle). Recommend a better connection here.
ABOUT THE CAP/ADAPTER
- It would be difficult for Pete to include adapters for every bottle opening size (and there are many). But it is very simple to make your own. I took one of my ATF caps and cut a hole in it, using the kit's adapter as a template for the hole size. Done.
I would guess performance is better with lower viscosity fluids... but the performance still seems inexcusable given that it is advertised as appropriate for gear oil.
This pump is cited for gallon bottles so I was thinking that I would have to trim the suction tube down to fit but to my surprise it comes not only with an additional 42mm thread cap but also with three suction tubes of varying lengths.
The pump appears well built with good quality (supple) fill hose of a good length.
I will most certainly buy a couple more of these as the very small additional cost is well worth it.
I have a tractor with a REALLY difficult to reach oil filler. I mean seriously, who puts an oil filler sideways under both the air filter and the attachment point for the loader? Anyways, it used to be a messy, painful process - not anymore.
Obviously, Slippery Pete was not nice enough to include a cap made for a 4 gallon container of 85-140 oil, but I was a hole saw away from painless oil fills. That really is all there is to it, I cut a hole in the cap on the container I had and presto! perfect fit.
The pump is of decent quality. I expect it to last me a year or two at most, but it is cheap enough to replace when it goes bad. Looking at it, replacement of seals is not going to be an option, don't expect this to last forever.
My only complaint is the pump rate is a bit slow. Pumping out a gallon of oil takes awhile.
I would recommend this pump if you are looking for something to easily transfer oil with little mess.