Slopper Stopper Dripless Water Bowl for Dogs and Cats
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dripless Water Bowl/Food Bowl/Travel Bowl For 45-75 Pound Medium to Large Breed Dogs
- Reduces Water Spills and Messy Trails to Your Floors By Up To 85-Percent or More Helps Reduce Accidental Slips and Falls
- Snap on Lid Keeps Ears and Beards Dry
- Slower Drinking Means no More Choking
- Adjustable Water Level Knockouts- UNIT COMES WITH TWO KNOCKOUTS ALREADY REMOVED AS WE FOUND THAT TO BE THE BEST STARTING POSITION
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Slopper Stopper Dripless Water Bowl for Dogs and Cats
Let’s have a look at why we chose this dog bowl from Slopper Stopper as our #1 pick above all the other dog bowls being manufactured out there on the market today.
Ideal For Medium To Large Sized Dogs: If you’ve got a medium to large sized dog at home that’s more than likely to cause a complete and utter mess while drinking water from their bowl because of their size, then this dog water bowl has been specifically designed to meet the needs of such larger-than-average sized dogs.
This dog water bowl is suitable for dogs that weigh anywhere between 30 to 90 pounds. Below this weight, your dog is probably too small in size to have the physical power in them to be a sloppy drinker, as they don’t have enough tongue power to splash the water they’re drinking from their bowl on the area next to them, nor do they have the physical body power to violently move their water bowl and cause a mess you have to worry about.
And, if you’ve got a dog that weighs above the 90 pounds mark, then it’s probably going to be hard to find any dog bowl out there on the market that’s strong enough to prevent them from causing a mess while drinking water from it!
No More Wet Face: If your dog’s also known to get their face wet and having water dripping from it as if they’d gone for a swim and come back, then you’ll be glad to know that this dripless dog water bowl has a snap on lid feature that prevents your dog from getting water all over their beard area and ears area, two positions where sloppy drinking dogs always manage to get water on.
The way this dog water bowl was designed, the only part your dog should ever be able to get into direct contact with the water inside the bowl is their tongue, nothing else – which is exactly how it should be when trying to deal with sloppy drinking dogs.
- Dripless water bowl/food bowl/travel bowl for 30-90 pound medium to large breed dogs
- Reduces water spills and messy trails to your floors by up to 85-percent or more helps reduce accidental slips and falls
- Snap on lid keeps ears and beards dry
- Slower drinking means no more choking
- Adjustable water level knockouts/additional extra plug per unit
Slower Drinking: Because of the way this dog water bowl was designed, which forces your dog to drink much slower than they would during the old, sloppy days of drinking, the risk of your dog vomiting because they drank water too fast is also greatly reduced.
Minimal Refill Requirement (48 Ounce Capacity): Because this spill proof dog water bowl gives you the ability to fill it up all the way to 49 ounces (1.4 liters) in one go, you don’t have to worry about spending a large portion of your day back and forth refilling this dog water bowl so that your dog can stay hydrated throughout the day.
Filling this dog water bowl once or twice is often more than enough to keep your dog with the supply of water they need for the day, while ensuring you don’t end up wasting much precious time doing a tedious task you can be better off limiting.
So, if you value your time highly but don’t want to have to spend a hefty price-tag on something like a pet water fountain, this is an excellent option for you to consider.
Dogs Get Used To It In No Time: At first, chances are your dog will give you a little bit of trouble drinking from this new spill proof dog water bowl because of the change in mechanism through which they can drink water.
The old way they used to drink water was by taking a giant dip in with the entirety of their face, while they can only use their tongue with this bowl.
However, the majority of dog owners find that after breaking through this short transition phase which usually works itself out once your dog gets the hang of drinking from their new bowl, they’ll give you no problems whatsoever in making this their new go-to bowl for all drinking purposes.
We stand by our product 110%, if you have a question or have any issues please get a hold of us and we will make it right 110%, we want happy customers/pets with dry floors!
For dogs weighing 20 -90 pounds, which are typically medium to large breed dogs. This product is not for short tongue dogs like pugs etc. We will be coming out with a larger version soon for the giant breeds.
An Adjustable Water Level Knockouts feature on ball shape to raise water level to your preference. Make sure to read Helpful Product Tip No 1 Below. The unit now comes with 2 Knockouts removed to accommodate the most likely customer, which is a medium to large breed dog. Follow the directions below if you want more water access and watch our instructional video that demonstrates from start to finish how to use the bowl most effectively. It will be available here and on our website.
An Extra Fill Plug comes with each unit in case you misplace the original.
Slopper Stopper Dripless Dog Water Bowl Solution -The most effective Dripless Dog Water Bowl on the market. Sick and tired of chasing your dog with a towel while and after your dog drinks from his water bowl and walks away leaving trails of water all over your house for your to clean up? Eliminate up to 85-percent or more of the water that hits your floors. This unique design has the following features.
- It allows the dog to get the same amount of daily water throughout a day.
- Most all water is consumed versus spilled on floor to clean up.
- It slows the dog's drinking down so the dog's that typically choke when drinking no longer have that issue.
- It keeps the breeds with long beards and long ears dry while drinking.
- It reduces the likelihood of accidental slips and falls from excessive water being on the floor.
- Non Slip Bottom.
- BPA Free.
- Adjustable Water Level Slopper Stopper-Taking Care of the Mess So You Don't Have to!
Slopper Stopper Dripless Dog Water Bowl Solution -The most effective Dripless Dog Water Bowl on the market. Sick and tired of chasing your dog with a towel while and after your dog drinks from his water bowl and walks away leaving trails of water all over your house for your to clean up? Slopper Stopper-Taking Care of the Mess So You Don't Have to.
IDEAL DOG SIZE IS 45-75 POUNDS, we will be launching an updated Slopper Stopper Deluxe with Small Breeds 2-20Lbs, Medium Breeds 21-45 Lbs, Large Breeds 46-75 Lbs and Giant Breeds 76+ Lbs sizes soon.
PLEASE NOTE EVERY UNIT COMES WITH TWO KNOCKOUTS ALREADY REMOVED AS WE FOUND THAT TO BE THE BEST SETUP TO USE FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE DOGS AND WHAT OWNERS REQUESTED THE MOST. SO WHEN YOU GET THE UNIT KNOW THAT WE MODIFIED IT FOR YOU.HELPFUL PRODUCT TIPS / FAQ
How long does it take for my dog to figure out how to use the bowl?
Some dogs go right to the water when they smell it and start drinking, some may take a day or so to get use to it. An easy way to start them drinking from it is to put a little bit (just barely touch the peanut butter) of peanut butter on your fingertip and rub it onto the inside lower edge of the ball shape of the lid. They will smell it and go right to it and then they will realize there is water there and they will start drinking.
Does the bowl slow down a dog's drinking?
Yes, it slows down their drinking by approximately 2 times normal rate of consumption time. For all those dogs that drink too fast, and throw up it greatly helps with that bad habit. You want to modify the unit to your dogs size with the water level knockouts. Larger Dogs may require 2, maybe 3 knockouts removed. They all drink differently.
Does the dog still get the same amount of water on a daily basis?
Yes, it slows down their drinking by 2 times normal rate of consumption time but they continue to get the same amount they normally would drink throughout a day. With this bowl, most all the water is consumed versus other bowls where you end up cleaning up 30-50% of the water off the floor, whereas 85% or more of the water is consumed with this Dripless Water Bowl. How effective is the unit at keeping the breeds with long ears, hairy ears and long beards completely dry when they drink? By design the bowl does not let breeds with long ears, hairy ears and beards get those areas wet, so it greatly reduces those areas from getting wet and creating a mess.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Petmate No Spill Bowl
Road Refresher No Spill Portable Pet Bowl 54-Ounce
Pet Supply Imports Anti-Spill Waterhole Small Animal Dog Dishes and Bowl
Indipets Stainless Steel Spill Proof - Splash Free No Tip Anti Skid Dish with easy pick up grip handle, 64-Ounce
Buddy Bowl Spillproof Water Bowl for Pets … (32 ounce, Natural)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Onogo US||BIGFLY||Amazon.com||PawsNW|
|Item Dimensions||8.8 x 8.8 x 3.3 in||2 x 5 x 4 in||9.5 x 9.5 x 4 in||—||3.07 x 10.55 x 10.55 in||8 x 9 x 4.75 in|
|Size||white||48 oz.||54 ounce||1 Pack||4 lb||32 ounce|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This dripless water bowl immediately reduced her water spillage by about 90-95%. With her old bowl, we had to wipe up the wood floors around her bowl multiple times per day. Even with a large mat around her bowl, she was still dripping a lot of water well beyond the surface of the mat.
We also watch dogs in our home as a side business, and other large-breed dogs that stay with us easily get the concept of drinking from the bowl.
We probably end up refilling the bowl once or twice per day. And while it's slightly more work than dumping a pitcher of water into a basic water bowl, refilling this bowl isn't much of a hassle at all.
I read a number of the critical reviews of this product, so I will respond to others' issues with the product:
1) "my dog destroyed my bowl" -- this is clearly a dog training issue, not an issue with the product. If you own a dog that chews up stuff in your house, then I guess you should not buy this product. But we have had more than 30 different dogs stay with us over the past year, and none of them have done any damage to our Slopper Stopper.
2) "the bowl is leaking out the bottom" -- this critique has some validity, as we do have a bit of a leak out the bottom. However, I noticed the manufacturer of the product (Charles W.) is reaching out to people to offer new rubber valves for the bottom that have a better seal. Plus, the leak doesn't let out too much water; we still keep our dog watering and feeding area on a small plastic tray, so the small bit of water leaking out the bottom does not bother us.
3) "I have to fill this up every time my dog drinks" -- this one is completely off the mark. If you are truly filling this thing up to capacity (49 ounces), there is no way your dog is drinking about 49 ounces in one go. Think of it: that's about 6 glasses of 8 ounces, which is nearly as much water as a human is encouraged to drink. I checked out various sources to see how much water my 65-pound golden retriever should drink, and the recommendations ranged from 55 - 110 ounces (depending on how active she is in a given day).
So, for most dogs, the most you would ever be filling the Slopper Stopper up in a single day is one time. And that takes you about 30 seconds, tops.
4) "it's hard to clean" -- we take our Slopper Stopper apart every couple of weeks to wash it. We have never had any components break or crack, and it's not at all a hassle to take it apart for cleaning.
Disclaimer: I did NOT receive a discount for this, I bought it at full price ($29.50) because, quite frankly, I really, really I hate laundry and was tired of having extra towels and rugs to wash.
Most recent customer reviews
If I could rate 6 stars I would.
I have a 2 year old lab mix with a big tongue and he left puddles all over my kitchen.Read more