- File Size: 748 KB
- Print Length: 264 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 11, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00W0KEIYM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#269,412 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #7 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Christmas & Hanukkah
- #9 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Hobbies & Games > Cooking & Food
- #33 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Watchers
|Print List Price:||$11.97|
Save $8.98 (75%)
Slow Cooker: Weight Loss: 148 Weight Loss, Healthy, Delicious, Easy Recipes: Cooking and Recipes for Fat Loss (Meals For Your Crock Pot, Your Crock Pot, ... Slow Cooker, Body Fat, Low Carb H Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 264 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
- Similar books to Slow Cooker: Weight Loss: 148 Weight Loss, Healthy, Delicious, Easy Recipes: Cooking and Recipes for Fat Loss (Meals For Your Crock Pot, Your Crock Pot, ... Slow Cooker, Body Fat, Low Carb H Book 3)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book has doable recipes that don't have a lot of exotic items that tend to scare off carnivore; the recipes use ingredients like fresh or canned vegetables or fruit, vegetable broth. spices and herbs, vinegar or gluten-free soy sauce and other ingredients that you can probably find at your local supermarket.
It is unique in that it doesn't have a whole lot ingredients you would have to shop at a health food or specialty store and it isn't as heavily reliant on tofu like many other vegan cookbooks I have seen. It also has some desserts, which is nice, although I am not sure of the instruction on "Fast and Easy Brownies" where it is referencing putting into a springform and rack 3 in a slow cooker. Maybe it is fancier slow cooker than I own and I would hope that unless recipes are intended only for a specific model, that it would be based on a standard crock pot.
What needs improvement that keeps it from being a great book is that it needs:
- A Table of Contents - so you know the types of recipes and the names of dishes under each header
- Page numbers - it is aggravating to try to tell someone that you have recommended the book to try find a particular recipe easily but "just scroll
forward until you find it".
- Better layout - this may be an Amazon quirk or just the online Kindle viewer and not sure if it can be helped or not, but would be nice to have a
recipe on one page. Example: on the "Garden Tomato and Spinach Bisque" it is not necessary to put the directions of "Serve" at the end which
go on to a 2nd page.
If due to the number of ingredients or instructions that it does need to be 2 pages,in my Kindle viewer I can view 2 pages but it would be nice if
they were two pages that were together instead of having to flip over to the next page like on "Veggie Garden Stew".
Despite the drawbacks, whether you are a Vegan or not, or on a diet or not, it has a little of something that probably everyone could enjoy utilizing a slow cooker.
Intro from the author and how calories will help you lose weight. That's not the only thing that will do that in my opinion.
Each recipe has servings, calories per serving, list of ingredients, and how to make the dish. There are no pictures and there are NO nutritional information.
You might be able to substitute for your dietary needs.
Categories include soups, stews and chowders, meals and deserts among many more.
Bonus books available when you sign up to get the authors weekly newsletters.
We can still enjoy meals by using a slow cooker. By the help of this book I have learned how easily and quickly I would make a slow cooker delicious meal. Inside of this book I have learned some main courses. I am a food lover and always like to read a recipe book. This book has really surprised me and I have learned some new recipe also. If you want to learn slow cooker recipes then I will definitely suggest this book to you.
Most recent customer reviews
Each receipe is easy to make. Of course you just put it all in a slow cooker.
Each one comes with a list of specific ingredients and measurements.Read more