- File Size: 536 KB
- Print Length: 72 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: F&F Publishing (June 6, 2013)
- Publication Date: June 6, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BD5U3XU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #807,072 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.97|
Save $11.98 (80%)
Slow Cooker Recipes: 33 Tasty & Delicious Crock Pot Recipes! Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
There are a couple little things that keep me from giving it the highest rating. First, there are some distracting typos and formatting errors. (Sorry, I'm an editor.) And I saw one recipe that required 30 minutes of baking after its time in the crock pot. That said, if even half the recipes are as good as this one, then I made a great purchase!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good enough to enjoy a few dishes, would like more easy steped meals that are a few minutes or lessPublished 22 months ago by martin381
Good product. Suited my needs at the time. Would recommend to someone that needs this product. Would purchase again. SuperPublished on March 10, 2014 by WILLIAM J STRITTMATTER
This has some great recipes in it. I love cooking in my crock put and this is one of my go to recipe books when I'm looking for something to make for dinner.Published on January 29, 2014 by sara
Easy to follow instructions. Haven't tried any of them yet but more than a few look to be very delicious.Published on January 20, 2014 by Michael D. Wilson
So many great recipes, I don't know . Where to start!! Soups, meals and desserts are available! Plus you can always adlib.Published on October 23, 2013 by Jennifer Thompson
This cookbook seemed to lack originality. I cook quite often, and own 13 different cookbooks at home. I got this hoping for new ideas, but didn't come with many. Read morePublished on August 29, 2013 by Amber T.
Quick supper recipes with easy ingredients. Some fancy recipes too! The only thing missing is pics of the foods. But its great for being free.:)Published on July 22, 2013 by L.T.
Some pretty good recipes. Others not so good and too basic. All in all, this book is worth having as a reference when you're out of ideas for dinner.Published on July 11, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Kitchen Appliances > Slow Cookers
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Main Courses & Side Dishes > Soups & Stews
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > South
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Meals > Soups & Stews
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Regional & International > U.S. Regional > South