Slow Feed Cat Bowl | Small breed dog feed bowl | Slow Feed Bowl For Pets - Slow Down Eating - Eco-friendly Durable Non Toxic Bamboo Fibre- Designed By Veterinarians - Professional Design (Blue, Purple, Ivory)
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE - Professional veterinarians designed this slow Cat feeder bowl to use daily in their own vet clinics, as a result they are highly durable and very effective. The bowl promotes healthy slow eating, helping prevent, obesity, bloat, regurgitation and overeating.
- HIGH QUALITY ECO FRIENDLY -- Manufactured from totally natural food and pet safe materials Bamboo Fiber and Rice Husk. The product is fully degradable, nontoxic, 100% recyclable and dishwasher safe in a bright modern colour. FDA and LFGB certificates
- MAKE EVERY MEAL TIME FUN AND CHALLENGING - Interactive feeder bowls for dry dog or cat food allows your pets meal times to be much more as nature intended and stop feed times becoming boring.
- EASY TO USE - This pet feeder is also a great Diet Bowl. The unique design makes any amount of food go further and so the Cat feels full on a smaller amount of food. Used for dry or wet food.
- SLOW YOUR PETS EATING TIME -- The slow feeding cat or dog bowl is carefully designed to slow down feeding but not be so frustrating the Cat gives up. Help control canine obesity with the maze in a bowl and a calorie controlled diet.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Beige / Ivory
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered the bright purple bowl which, according to the seller's description, is made from bamboo fiber and rice husk that are food and pet safe. The bowl is high quality, nontoxic, 100% recyclable and dishwasher safe, which is a big plus! It's heavy, but Noel still manages to push it around the kitchen floor while demanding more food.
The first couple of days, Noel just looked at me in disgust as she ignored this bowl and kicked Clara out of the way to steal her food. Well, Clara decided to give this bowl a try and seemed to enjoy the maze while she ate her sister's food which, of course, brought Noel back down to check it out. Yep, reverse psychology apparently works on cats, too! :0) So, now they start out with their own bowls and switch about halfway through meal time, but at least Noel has quit bullying Clara while eating.
The only reason I gave this four instead of five stars is that the Iams small kibble we use tends to fall out the sides a bit when we pour it in the bowl. It gets a little messy, but we're learning!
Please feel free to ask me any questions about this item, and I'll do my best to answer.
NOTE: I received a discount on this item in exchange for an honest and unbiased review, and all opinions are based on my personal experience or that of my family’s. I rely on honest customer reviews when I make purchasing decisions for my family, so I do NOT give positive reviews to products that don't deserve them.
|Length: 0:16 Mins|
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Using this bowl has really cut down on my cat's favorite past time of "eat every piece of food in the shortest timeframe possible".Published 17 hours ago by Amanda McFarland
First, this thing is huge, so don't be surprised when you get it. It works great! We have 2 cats, one who ate large amounts, then would get sick, repeatedly in a day. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Ruth Spencer
I love this thing. My fat cats on the other hand, well, they hate it. But there's no more barf piles from my girls gorging themselves on their food!Published 9 days ago by Ara Copeland
Cat hated it. Had to put food in one spot cause he got frustrated pushing food around but not being able to pick it upPublished 10 days ago by Gluten Free Dee
My cat has been throwing up a lot less since we purchased this! Very cute design and I love the color!Published 11 days ago by Joan H.
This was the only slow feed bowl I could find designed specifically for cats. Our 3 oldest cats were not impressed at first (since they actually had to work for their food). Read morePublished 12 days ago by Erin Bower
Our little girl, Meew, is a food gobler. After trying for years to get her to slow down eating, it seemed hopeless. We were so tired of cleaning up cat "yack" almost daily. Read morePublished 19 days ago by denise graham
I love it. The cats, maybe not so much....they have to work to get their food. Attractive.Published 19 days ago by LDG
This slow feed bowl is perfect for my Boston Terrier puppy. I recommend it for all brachycephalic breeds because the grooves in this cat bowl are shallower than other slow feed... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Bren