- "Holy hotness, YES, LETA BLAKE, you just gave me another reason to love you." - Jordan, Alpha Book Club
- "Whoa ho! Just when I started thinking that almost every romance book I read was a variation on a theme I'd already read, along comes Leta Blake with her take on Omegaverse!" - Becky Condit, reviewer for USA TODAY Happily Ever After blog.
- "This emotional tale blew me away--an unexpected gem of a story with characters I won't soon forget." - Annabeth Albert, author of the Out of Uniform series
- "Wow-- I loved this book! Couldn't put it down. Those who like their mm romance on the hot side will looove this one!" - Eli Easton, author of Blame It On The Mistletoe and the Howl at the Moon series
- "Slow Heat is a really rich and well developed book, one that kept me eagerly reading to the last page." - Jay, Joyfully Jay Reviews
- "I loved this book. Really LOVED it. The author once again proves her extraordinary versatility. This book is so much more than a love story. So multi-layered. So wonderful." - Katerina, Don't Love Me, Jack Reviews
- "[Alpha/Omega] isn't everybody's cuppa, I can't say this book will be for everyone, but I can say that Slow Heat is some of the best I've read yet." - Lisa, The Novel Approach
- "The built-in conflict had me desperate to know how it would end, and the romance between Jason and Vale is a reluctant slow burn--my very favourite kind!" - Keira Andrews, author of the Kick at the Darkness series