- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (December 30, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1542381320
- ISBN-13: 978-1542381321
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #956,088 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Slow Lane: Essays on the Wisdom and Wonder of Living in the Country Paperback – December 30, 2016
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Karen Weir-Jimerson writes about country life in her columns for Country Gardens and Country Home magazines. She is also a frequent contributor to gardening, outdoor living, and country lifestyle magazines. Karen has written and edited numerous books on gardening, including Better Homes and Gardens Herb Gardening, From Garden to Plate, and Gardening Made Easy. Her first book of essays about country life, So Much Sky, was published in 2011. Karen has a BA in English from the University of Iowa and an MA in English from the University of South Carolina.