SlowTon Dog Car Harness Plus Connector Strap, Multifunction Adjustable Vest Harness Double Breathable Mesh Fabric with Car Vehicle Safety Seat Belt
- New Match and Well Made --- Breathable Mesh Chest Vest Harness Strap: it’s made of the double mesh fabric with the flannelette edge, attached to four PP material strap, which will absorb sweat and feel breathable when your pet dog wear it. Elastic Safety Seat Belt: it’s made from durable nylon strap to protect the dog which is elastic and adjustable for the car vehicle.
- Suitable and Humanized Design --- Breathable mesh chest vest harness would relieve the pressure. It is adjustable depending on how much lead way you need to plug into your cars seatbelt it fit perfect definitely.The included seat belt was long enough to let him move in the back seat and lay down.
- Keeping Safe and Comfortable --- The harness wraps around dog’s body and neck which could be instead of a collar. The straps tighten up securely so dogs cannot roam the car to prevent dogs from hopping into the front seat, but they don't pull against them.
- Easy to Use and Quick Release --- There are two buckle on the chest part, which make the harness easy to put on and no need dogs to step in. And the four adjust buttons on the harness strap, can be easily adjusted to make dog pals feel comfortable, and suitable for all small, medium and large size dogs, or even kitten cats and medium cats. The seat belt is also adjustable, easy to hook up both in the car and trunk.
- Wide and Further Application --- The harness can be used as a travel harness in the car to prevent dogs jumping out the window when go driving around. It also can be use a regular harness connects with the retractable dog leash as a regular harness.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Please kindly measure your dog's neck size and chest size before purchasing.
- XXXS --- Chest girth ( 11-13 inch), Neck girth (8.6-10 inch)
- XXS --- Chest girth ( 13.5-16 inch), Neck girth (10.5-12 inch)
- XS --- Chest girth ( 16.5-18 inch), Neck girth (12.5-14 inch)
- S --- Chest girth (18.5-21 inch), Neck girth (14.5-17 inch)
- M --- Chest girth ( 21.5-27 inch), Neck girth (17.5-25 inch)
- L --- Chest girth ( 27.5-37 inch), Neck girth (25.5-31 inch)
- If between sizes, choose the larger size.
- If the neck girth and chest girth fall in different size, go and choose the size which chest fall into
|Pet Sling Carrier||Foldable Dog Pool||Dog Car Seat||Dog Cooling Mat||Dog Snuffle Mat||Dog Pee Pad|
|Suitable for||Pet Up to 9 lbs||Large Dogs||Pet Up to 15 lbs||Small Medium Large Dogs||Small Medium Large Dogs||Small Medium Large Dogs|
|Hight Lights||Adjustable Safety Belt||Extra Large Size||Upgrade Reinforced Metal Frame Supports||Cooling & Comfortable||Unique Snuffle Mat Design More Lively and Funny||Extra large size 39" x 27" and Foldable|
|Hight Lights||Ergonmic Bearing Board||Portable and Foldable||Zippered Breathable Mesh Window||Easy to Use, Store & Clean||Canvas fabric Not Easy to Be Teared||4 Layers Material, Strong Absorption to Liquid|
|Hight Lights||Made of Soft Breathable Cotton in Bottom||Simple Use & Drain||Washable Pee Pad Accessory||Durable & Safe||Easy to Portable & Storage||Non Slip & Anti-tear|
Size: Medium | Color: Red
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Customer service is incredible! They responded immediately for my issue and sent me another harness for free. The second one is great and I use it during our walks and travels. Thank you for your attention to customers! Perfect service for such inexpensive item!
My pup loved it, too. I could tell she felt a lot more secure (she's an anxious dog in general), because she visibly enjoyed the car ride a lot more. I highly recommend, and I feel better knowing she's safe.
I LOVE that there are two hooks in the back—I keep the leash connected on the upper for safer unbuckling (lest they bolt), and use the lower hook for connecting to the restraint strap. I love that there is a bit of elasticity in the buckle end of the strap, allowing ease of buckling/unbuckling—even when any of them gets a bit excited about getting out and pulls that strap taught. Trust the measurements—really. I never would have thought my dogs were “extra small,” but I ordered according to my measuring and it was spot-on. I even ordered one Small, ‘just in case.’ Customer service was great—sent me a bonus replacement ex-small after I was unable to process a return via Amazon without a S&H charge.
My only regret?? Not purchasing a different color for each dog. 🤦♀️ Had to label the front of each with letter of name once adjusted, giving a bit of a ‘Scarlet Letter’ effect. Aw well, there will surely come replacements...