Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on September 1, 2017
Product likes include, price, size, image clarity. Product dislikes include, disappointed that it doesn't have audio capabilities.
on March 16, 2014
This monitor, connected to a DVR in our CCTV cam shop, operates 24/7 to alert us to visitors approaching our door. We don't have to tie up a PC for the display. For that purpose, we power it with a little 9V plug-in adapter. The monitor can also be operated off a little 9.6V rechargeable Powerex NiMH battery for use in the field during on-site setup & adjustment of security cameras. (If you're setting up an IP camera, that type of device must be equipped with an analog output (BN or RCA) at the camera - and many good units do.)

Would recommend this to a anyone in the security camera installation business.
on November 5, 2017
stopped working , first screen started Flickering and stopped
on March 23, 2017
Returned it did not work for my purpose.
on May 24, 2013
I bought this product to use as backup camera monitor. This product was dead and i could not able to get any blue screen (without video signal) after connecting to power supply. I tried my best to switch different option but unfortunately this product was dispatched in dead condition.

Seller should include the troubleshooting guidance. For 25 dollars worth of this product, now i have to spend 100 dollars worth of hours to contact seller for return.

Cheap product and do not purchase. Approximately 1 in 20 items no issue at all and majority of the items are not working. Manufacturer and seller should take immediate action about this compliant. I do not know how the QC test passed and sticker placed behind the product.
on January 4, 2013
Very useful little device. I purchased it with a small wireless "spy camera" to watch the front yard as I had my car broken into. Its not HD or anything special just a no frills display. I'm happy I had it as it made me feel safer and helped me catch someone in the act which allowed me to stop them before I had any further property loss.
on July 18, 2017
Works great and the price is right.
on July 17, 2013
I bought this item hoping to use is to help position security cameras and ultimately as a nanny monitor. I thought the price was worth a shot, but the item arrived with faulty wiring and I was never able to power the thing. Where the different wires meet one of the wires is exposed because the molding that is supposed to go around the wires was going right through the middle of one. Bad Quality inspection I presume. Anyway, I am returning this item. I may try again to see if I can get a working unit, or I will look for something that is going to last. I would not recommend buying this.

Low Quality construction = Your lucky if it lasts over 3 months.
on March 22, 2017
This product didnt work at all waste of money
on July 18, 2012
I should have read the reviews, didn't work and i'm very disapointed with it. i got what i paid for, a cheap non working peice of plastic