|Item Weight||11.53 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 12 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||DRL-300.00|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||9|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Small Benchtop Drill Press | DRL-300.00
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 12 x 8 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal for all drilling projects, not just the small ones
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Variable speed up to 8,500 RPM
- Measures 6-3/4 inches by 6-3/4 inches; 13.00 pounds
- Easy-to-use tiny benchtop drill press is space-saving and economical
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
HYDDNice 3 Speed Mini Drill Press Bench Small Benchtop Drill Press Mini Portable Drill Press
SE 3-Speed Mini Drill Press Bench - 97511MDP
MINIQ Bench Drill Stand 710W Mini Electric Bench Drilling Machine Drill Chuck 1-13mm
Proxxon 38128 Bench Drill Press TBM 115
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
This easy-to-use benchtop drill press is very small, but powerful enough to use for all of your drilling projects. With a platform measuring only 6-3/4" x 6-3/4", it is space-saving as well as economical. Variable speeds up to 8,500 RPM. 1-year warranty.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This removes all the laboring by the motor from the factory plastic belt which is too rigid....
The chuck is a press fit. Mine was crooked. I removed it and pressed back on helped a lot. Shaft has no runout, it's all in the cheap chuck....
Check the wiring at the back as mine needed moved around and insulated better so as not to get rubbed through, since the motor moves up and down when drilling.
1. Drill Press Handle Doesn't Fit/Match Model Received (cannot the screw end of the handle is bigger than the hole)
2. It is shipped in the "Retail" packaging which is some of the thinnest cardboard and the box wasn't even tapped shut
A drill press without a handle is worthless you cannot use it safely. When you have two units with the exact same defect is a sign of poor quality control.
Stay away from this brand, and stick with name brand units... even low-end brands names like WEN or Ryobi are 100x better than this garbage and only maybe $20 more, they are just a little bigger than this unit.
You will find better drill presses at the same price (or cheaper).
It came very well packed in form fitting foam. The directions were in plain English.
Yes it was covered in oil. That is the way it should be to prevent rust. The oil cleaned up easily.
I have received other devices that were covered in thick grease.
Yes the drill would stall when speed control was just turned on. UNTILL I turned the press upside down
and using 3-in-one oil I oiled the bearing. Now NO stalling !!!
The base is completely flat except very small areas that had a portion of paint. Sanded off easily.
Drilling a hole in very hard plastic resulted in a straight clean hole.
There was resistance to lowering the drill until I turned the big spring until it cleared the shaft.
I can feel the cogs in the gears when lowering the drill. Do not know if I can add a stiff grease to the gears.
It would be great if it came with a vice that fit the base better than the vice I purchased.
So, it's not the answer to all your drilling needs in a drill press, as it's limited on how thick your piece can be, but you can do more with it than you might think.
My only actual complaint is that it's hard to adjust the height. The top portion is really heavy, and it's difficult to turn the crank/handle to loosen it, so you can slide it up and down. You might want to just adjust it 1/4 inch up or down, but that's really hard to do. Once you loosen the machine on the post, it's up to you to hold onto it and try to just lift it or lower it where you want it, hold it in place, and try to crank the lever to tighten it in place. Not a smooth or easy thing to do. With practice, it's getting easier, but it would be really nice if there was a way to just crank it up or down with a wheel or something, rather than just the all or nothing loosening and then wishing you had three hands to hold onto it, and adjust it carefully, then hold it in place while also trying to turn the lever to tighten it in place. That's kind of crazy and awkward.
But, overall, I'm thrilled with it and expect it will live longer than I will.