- File Size: 426 KB
- Print Length: 84 pages
- Publisher: Mediatrix Press (January 26, 2015)
- Publication Date: January 26, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00SSDXD14
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#957,727 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #606 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Biographies > Popes & the Vatican
- #1061 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Apologetics
- #2865 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Apologetics
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $8.00 (53%)
A Small Catechism for Catholics Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The biblical quotes that conclusively answer Protestant objections on their own terms of 'Sola Scriptura' is a great strength. I wish that some pious benefactor would've financed its mass-printing & distribution throughout Scandinavia & Britain during the Protestant revolt & not just in Germany.
In the modern world, an introduction that establishes the existence of God using reason would be great because many people assume he doesn't exist or that if he does, it's an impersonal force because without this, Christian doctrine appear absurd.
Get the book with the forward by Fr. Chad Ripperger, PhD, he is one of the best theologians and writers I have ever read or listened to and I am so grateful that they decided to put together this hidden gem for us! The translator, Ryan Grant, has an extensive knowledge of history and his preface is very interesting.
The doctrinal content of this catechism is also absolutely orthodox. One can see why Canisius was a master catechist. It is succinct but full of doctrinal import. Its size also makes it great for instruction, you get the basics, it doesn't take long and you don't get bogged down with things that confuse and bewilder a beginner like in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, which is so massive it is intimidating to someone who is not prepared for it.
The previous commenter said it is Latin-English, but this is not correct, parts of it are like the Creed and the 10 commandments as well as the Scripture in the back, but the rest of the work is in English. Moreover it is a very fluent and readable English. Highly recommended.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Apologetics
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Catholicism > Popes & the Vatican
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Apologetics