We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Approximately 5/8" wide (1.6 cm)
- Celtic Knots and Weaves often represent the Circle of Life and the unending quality of love as they have no beginning and no end.
- Includes an 18" long chain.
- Made in Ireland - Comes in Lovely Gift Box
- Stamped at Dublin Castle
This sterling silver Celtic pendant measures approximately 5/8" wide (1.6 cm) and comes on an 18" long chain. This necklace was Made in Ireland and comes in a gift box.Intricate knots and weaves can be seen all over Celtic culture. The Book of Kells, an illuminated religious manuscript, has some particularly spectacular examples. These knots and weaves have no beginning and no end, so they are often used to represent the undying quality of love, as well as the Circle of Life.
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0073FSTOO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 30, 2012
- Average Customer Review: