Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on January 5, 2014
Bottom of the bowl seemed to be filled with dried wood glue. The bottom was so thin you could poke a hole through it accidently. The inside of the plastic stem melts the minute you light it. The cob itself felt flimsy. Sure enough I was able to break it by squeezing it between my hands. My other corn cobs would take a fair bit of effort to do that with even if you used a wood working clamp.

Do not buy. Don't bother with it. It isn't worth the time it takes to enter in your credit card information.
on April 5, 2014
I've used these small pipes for years and this is the first time I ever got one that just didn't work and in the case of one of them. . . The bottom just fell out, making it useless the first time I used it. . . .

Both of these pipes have too small of a hole in the plastic stems. . . They clog easily and are too small to clean normally. . .

BAD PRODUCTS !
on June 23, 2014
The stem was broken when I got it in the mail, the shipping took too long, and it's not even a genuine corn cob pipe. It was just another made in China piece of s***. You get what you pay for I guess. Don't waste your $ 3.79 on this poorly made pipe.
on May 10, 2013
These corn cob pipes bring back many pleasant memories from 50ty years ago when life was fun including smoking a corn cob pipe that makes your tobacco smoke cooler and taste better ! These little pipes are perfect for a quick smoke break without wasting tobacco or time ! What ever happened to the 50's ?
on April 16, 2014
I still have my corn cob its been over 8 months now and its still kicking. I broke the mouthpiece other than that i made it in to a peace pipe. My friends think thats how they sell them.
on December 9, 2013
This is ok for a novelty but to smoke it first needs to have glue poured over it because of the many holes in the corn cob bowl. It is also made in China instead of the United States where it used to be made.
on July 20, 2013
But if you plan on using this for smoking, just be prewarned that the bottoms of the cob are (atleast mine was) filled with wood glue. You'll have to completly redo the bottoms. Once that's done they actually work fairly decent.
on March 5, 2016
For our history museum.
on April 13, 2015
It works good for a few days, then gets all clogged up. Its impossible to clean.
on September 14, 2014
No. I tried them and the pipe did more burning than the tobacco and was terrible.
I Would not recommend them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question