- Paperback: 249 pages
- Publisher: Acres U.S.A.; 1st edition (January 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1601730063
- ISBN-13: 978-1601730060
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,087,510 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Small Farms Are Real Farms 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John Ikerd was raised on a small dairy farm in southwest Missouri and received his B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in agricultural economics from the University of Missouri. He worked in private industry for a time and spent thirty years in various professorial positions at North Carolina State University, Oklahoma State University, University of Georgia and University of Missouri before retiring in early 2000. Since retiring, John Ikerd spends most of his time writing and speaking on issues related to the sustainability of agriculture.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?