Small Gingerbread House Cookie Cutter Kit - Ann Clark - 4 Inch - US Tin Plated Steel
|Price:||$8.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GINGERBREAD HOUSE KIT - Make an adorable gingerbread house this season with loved ones. The 4" Ann Clark Gingerbread House Kit contains two cookie cutters- one for the sides and roof, and one for the front & back. Instructions included, from baking to assembly. Final assembled size 4" high, 4" deep and 5" wide.
- COOKIE & ICING RECIPE INCLUDED - Ann Clark's Make More Cookies Collection focuses on trendy and contemporary cookie cutter shapes that are fun to decorate. Each cookie cutter includes a picture of a decorated cookie, recipe and cookie decorating tips. Makes a great gift.
- HEAVY DUTY TIN PLATED STEEL - Great as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- MADE IN THE USA - by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters in Rutland, Vermont. Our cutters are made from steel manufactured right here in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe.
- FAMILY OWNED - Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Small Gingerbread House Cookie Cutter Kit - Ann Clark - 4 Inch - US Tin Plated Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters||Amazon.com||Stock Your Home||Silver Shelf||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters|
|Material Type||Tin Plated Steel||Tin||Tin plated steel||Plastic||Steel||Tin Plated Steel|
The Ann Clark Gingerbread House Kit contains two cookie cutters- one for the sides and roof, and one for the front & back. Instructions included.
Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters (The Cookie Cutter People from Vermont) has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
Soon after its launch the company became a family affair. Very supportive from the outset, Ann's late husband John became Vice-President in 1996. That same year her late son, John Jr., served as a key player when he moved back to Vermont and daughter Elizabeth joined up as Sales Manager. She has since moved on to other endeavors. Ann's son Ben came on board in 1998 and is now the company's CEO. Grandchildren Margaret, Rebecca and Alistair can be seen in company catalogs and also lend their services as cookie makers, tasters, and decorators.
Made in the USA
Made in the USA is an important label to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture high quality competitively priced cookie cutters using American made materials and workers. Every cookie cutter is made using certified metal from United States Steel Corporation. Our manufacturing team enjoys a happy and healthy place to work and the folks answering our phones are sitting right here in Vermont.
As a customer, you can count on quality products that are consistently available and ship right away. You will know you've purchased our American made cookie cutter by the "Made in the USA" label on every product. Thank you for choosing our American made cookie cutters.
Our cookie cutters meet safety requirements under California's Proposition 65 for lead and cadmium, CPSIA for lead, Bureau Veritas country of origin marking, and FDA - GRAS for metal intended to come into contact with food.
Top Customer Reviews
I doubled the recipe for the cookies and got enough pieces for 14 houses. I rolled mine to 1/8 inch thick, and even though the recipe says it will make four houses (per recipe) I got seven per batch. I might roll them a little thicker, but the thinner pieces were really great at holding their shape and making the house. I also doubled the recipe for the royal icing, and it was just a little too much for the 14 houses.
The houses are pretty little, but a perfect size for small hands to decorate. We could fit about 20 starburst candies on the roof, and it was shorter than a candy cane. About the size of a milk carton from school--which is about the same size as we were making with the graham crackers.
If you are planning to use these to make your own houses, here are my suggestions:
1) Get rolling pin rings. I own this set https://www.amazon.com/REGENCY-EVENDOUGH-BANDS-ROLLING-RINGS/dp/B004QP5EME/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1480290687&sr=8-2&keywords=rolling+pin+rings
2) Refrigerate the dough well. Seriously, this will help.
3) Bake the houses the day before you assemble the houses.
4) Adult assembly is required. They fit together but kids would find it a bit frustrating
5) Set them up on cardboard or cake circles
I haven't baked the cookies on the included recipe yet, but it's a pretty simple and straightforward recipe. We are hosting a little party for the kids in a few days & everyone will get their own gingerbread house to decorate and take home. And we can reuse these cute little cookie cutters every year - all for less than the price of one store bought gingerbread house with crappy candy! Win!