|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Small Habits Revolution: 10 Steps To Transforming Your Life Through The Power Of Mini Habits! Kindle Edition
|Length: 170 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Much has been written on the matters of habits and routines, with a particular emphasis on the arduous nature of their development. With January 1st only days away, there is a sundry of blog posts and articles on how to set resolutions. Yet, each lacks emphasis on the tactical strategies required to set those resolutions in order to make them “stick”, thus improving the odds of achievement.
Damon presents a remarkably effective, though not original, technique for setting goals: breaking them down to the smallest iteration. He skillfully ensures you learn about triggers, routines, rewards, and the loops they create with respect to the development of habits. Quite impressively, he explains the frailty of willpower and motivation, properly placing them in perspective.
Readers of the numerous books on habits, mini-habits, and habit stacking will not find any new information here. Nonetheless, this book is the perfect primer for those new to the idea.
Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review,
I also felt I was reading the same thing multiple times.
Now, if I hadn't read what I consider one of the best books ever, about a month ago, this book would have been much better for me. So low rating for me, but I wouldn't say don't read it. It was a quick read, he's absolutely right with how to approach a new habit, and it was cheap.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Business Life > Personal Success
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Applied Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Behavioral Sciences > Behavioral Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science & Math > Behavioral Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Happiness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Stress Management