Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See the review
on July 12, 2011
I bought this jewelry box for my wife during the holidays. I thought the price was a bit steep, but after looking at the shoddy and cheap mall stores offering I decided to buy, and then return if I was disappointed.

I have toolboxes, so it would take a lot to impress me here. But what I got in was a miniature piece of furniture! This is a SOLID jewelry armoire, that is hinged like my kitchen cabinets. Tiny magnets on the doors as they close are a nice touch, the finish is perfect, and you can tell it really is made of real wood.

Best of all was the, "Wow. This is a REALLY nice jewelry box." the wife said wide eyed after a minute of fiddling with it.

This is definitely a product that your getting what you pay for. This would be perfect for a young girl just starting her jewelry collection. The wife was happy, and surprisingly, I was very impressed with the quality here.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.