- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000FMUI0U
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,801,165 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Nitrile Rubber Ball, 3/16" Diameter (Pack of 10)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nitrile Rubber
- 70 Shore A
- Centerless Ground
- Pneumatic, hydraulic and water applications
- Close tolerances on sphericity
|Lower Temperature Rating||0 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Number of Items||10|
|Outside Diameter||3/16 inches|
|Outside Diameter Tolerance||+/-0.003 inches|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Small Parts|
|Exterior Finish||As Ground|
|Indentation Hardness||70 shore_a|
|Item Shape||Solid Sphere|
|Specification Met||FDA Compliant|
|Upper Temperature Rating||210 degrees_fahrenheit|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
These Nitrile Rubber balls are molded from a 70 Shore A nitrile compound specially formulated for grinding. These balls are recommended for most typical pneumatic, hydraulic, or water applications. High speed centerless grinding combined with automatic gauging assures consistent part quality with close tolerances on both spherical and diametric dimensions. The resulting uniform finish ensures consistent sealing performance regardless of how the ball seats.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
While 10 is an extravagant number for for a single treadle machine, it is handy to have extras since the roll away easily when dropped and are easily lost.
They seem well made and smoothly finished.