Small World Express CAT Take-Apart Dump Truck
|Price:||$44.99 + $9.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Safety and quality tested to ensure safe play
- Designed with realistic features in a smaller scale
- Completely non-toxic, safe for children
- Bringing construction fun to the little big boy
- Kid-friendly styled construction
- These soft-molded free-wheeling machines come complete with realistic construction sounds and fun vocal phrases
- Put it all back together again and it'll be good-as-new and ready to roll on the job site
- Assortment includes: Dump Truck and Wheel Loader
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The toy seems well designed and sturdy. I'm glad we got it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Both my 4yr old and the 2 year old love this and both can take it apart and put it back together. Description was a bit confusing on the website because I found them cheaper... Read morePublished on December 25, 2013 by Deni
Perfect gift for my 3 year old grandson - he loves construction toys of all kinds and now he can fix them too! The drill is still working great after many hours of use.Published on April 23, 2013 by Audrey
We like these take a part toys and it is a good learning and skill building activity. It does try the patience of toddlers at first but they love doing it once they start learning... Read morePublished on April 2, 2013 by margo
This was his first take-apart vehicle. He enjoyed it so much I bought him the crane. It's educational as well as fun.Published on March 9, 2013 by Sherri
The drill and screwdriver didn't work. My grand daughter managed to take it apart and put it back together without them. Read morePublished on January 9, 2013 by Vincent
I got this for my grandson who is 4 1/2. His reaction was just what a grandparent wants to see when they open a present. Read morePublished on January 6, 2013 by P. Crawford
My grandson was thrilled to receive this for Christmas, and it is very easy for him to operate and play with.Published on December 31, 2012 by new grandma
Our 2 1/2 year old loved using the drill just like his Dad's. It helps with his fine motor coordination.Published on December 30, 2012 by Kath