Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 4, 2011
I bought this cookware for my 3-year-old grandaughter, who was completely disinterested in the toy. For a start, the pots and pans are too small to actually "pretend cook" with. I also bought another item from Small World Living Toys; plastic veggies, that I assumed were shown with the cooking set. In the photo, it shows several vegetables in one pot. In reality, you could hardly fit one vegetable into the pot. The pots are extremely small. I would have returned it, but it was a gift for her birthday. Maybe her one-yr-old brother will play with it.
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 21, 2013
My daughter is now four, but she's used these cooking toys for over a year now. They are very durable, since the plastic is thicker then most kitchen sets. The sets in the toy store were all thin, chintzy plastic, so I went online to find something better. None of these toys have broken, and she loves playing with them. Other brands break and fall apart when my daughter plays, but these ones hold up really well. Plus I can wash them in the sink if she gets them dirty. This is a great idea for naughty and playful little children, and it's a good value since you don't have to pay for another set when the first cheap one gets ruined. We've tried a lot of brands, and this one is really good. I would even by happy giving it as a gift and not feeling cheap. I will have to see if they make toy food, too.
on January 17, 2016
We night these for my TWINS new play kitchen. They love the pans and utensils. I had looked at various brands and ultimately my husband and I selected these.

They have held up to the typical tossing of toys and other toy abuse. There are just enough for both of our kids, without being so many that we are drowning in kitchen supply.

The utensils have held up remarkably. As in, so far none have broken despite the beatings that my 3-year-olds put their toys through.

I would definitely buy again and recommend. The only thing is that it didn't come with a utensil holder. This would have been a nice addition for easy reach while making 5-star meals in their Kitchen. We made our own using an old Tupperware, but a matching utensil holder for the loose parts would be nice.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 2, 2016
My granddaughter needed a set of pots and pans for her "kitchen" and these fit the bill. They are bright and colorful and easy for her to move from place to place as she prepares her "food." The larger pot has a twist tab lid which was a good learning situation for her. She has had these for a year now and still plays with them often. I just wish I had order the "food" which must be on Amazon somewhere.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 4, 2011
I purchased this for my then 17 month old daughter so she could be "like mom" and play cook in the kitchen with me. She loves this set! We have since purchased a food set to accompany it and she loves to cook and make soup and all sorts of her creations.
She actually spends hours in the kitchen making things with me and pretend to eat them!

I am not sure how educational the toy is, but they are very durable and she loves to imitate me while i cook.

I would suggest this pot/pan set to anyone that is looking for one. It is durable, bright (so you can find the smaller spoons from under the stove or couch!) and they are washable too just in case there is the occasional drool or food in there.
on December 6, 2016
Junky Plastic. My the reviews and pictures i was expecting higher quality. I will be returning these. I also don't understand why they would include a toy knife.
on December 22, 2016
Really like this better than what I found in store,bought this for my granddaughter,she's twenty months old .She has the little takes kitchen and it is just right for it and her.
on January 12, 2013
This cook set is ridiculously expensive! The plastic lids don't fit properly on the pots...and especially troublesome is the stock pot lid. It is very difficult to twist it so the edges go under the handles to keep the lid on. i can't believe that the set is even more money than i paid for it last year. believe me...this set is definitely not worth the money. sorry that I purchased it.
on December 7, 2009
Make sure you realize that the food does not come with this set. Kind of expensive for what you actually get. There are other sets that compare with same quality and contain more, search amazon first.
0Comment| 216 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 9, 2012
This cooking cooking set is great. My 2 year old loves this it is played with every day. The toys itself are durable, well they have been so far. And my daughter is not that gentle with her toys. So I say it has held up great. I would recommend this toy.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.