- Receive 1 Rhode Island Novelty Electric Shocking Gag Pen free when you purchase 4 or more Qualifying Items offered by Tucker's Toy Shop. Enter code 5AMYFUW4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Free Bingo Games free when you purchase 3 or more Qualifying Items offered by Tucker's Toy Shop. Enter code JR2HQRHX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save .50 for every 2 increments of this item purchased. Enter code 2JZSKIZL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% when you purchase 2 or more of this item. Enter code 94DGADRM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% when you purchase 3 or more of this item. Enter code ARFJ4HYA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Small World Toys IQ Baby - Knock-Knock Blocks
|Price:||$27.41 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Babies love stacking up and knocking down the soft-stuffed Knock-Knock Blocks from the Small World Toys IQ Baby collection
- The 16-block set features 8 colored blocks and 8 black and white blocks, all designed to hold your baby's interest
- For extra fun, some of the surface-washable fabric blocks make crinkle noises and other blocks rattle
- Each block is 3'' square and the vinyl storage bag measures 13''W x 3.5''D x 11''H; designed for children 0 - 36 months
- For 50 years, Small World Toys has delivered fun, safe, innovative and endearing products for children of all ages
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
They are easy to grab & hold on to. Great for one that is teething and great for the other that likes to squeeze everything in sight.
Both babies love them during tummy time and sitting up time- they aren't to the "stacking" stage, but love them just the same.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The blocks are very soft, large, and colorful for a young baby. The blocks include square and triangle shapes. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kelly Eldred
My grandson loves the shapes, noises, textures!! These are his go to toys!!Published 4 months ago by Barbara J Zeigler
love these blocks. have purchased numerous times to give as gifts and my own grandchildren have them as well. they are very well made. soft... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Love the Lake
Bought for a friends daughter. Nice light bright soft baby blocks. These can also be wiped. Excellent buy.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
I love having soft blocks for my baby to play with and I think this does a great job of having different elements to capture his interest. Read morePublished 7 months ago by CocoTree
My 6 month old loves these blocks. He isn't big enough to stack anything yet, but the triangle blocks fit perfectly in his mouth which is great for little ones cutting teeth.Published 8 months ago by Adriane Cagle