Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on June 30, 2012
I gave this 4 stars only because you have to be very careful when hanging the calendar on the hook. The hole punched in the calendar is a lot smaller than the hook so the pages can tear easily. If I had a single hole punch, I would have tried to open the calendar hole a bit to try to avoid this. Overall though, as long as we are gentle, it works fine and looks fantastic.
on January 11, 2013
i could not find any calender holders much less hooks in my town. So i went online and saw these. i bought 2 and are very happy with them! It is a strong, sturdy product, even though it's only holding a calender, but you can't bend them in your hands. That is why i like the quality. i highly recommend this product!
on February 10, 2013
I have enjoyed this product for about a month now. It was just what I was looking for. I like that it is relatively small and lightweight. I have to force the hook a little bit, but not so much that it causes a lot of damage to the calendar.
on January 21, 2013
Although very pretty the hook is much too large for the holes in my large
Charles Wysocki calendar and the point on the hook is very sharp. Might
be usful to hang some dried flowers or a wreath on.
on November 18, 2012
Excellent calendar hook. Using it for a lighter weight calendar. Being in apt. these are great items. Service was great and got hardware needed for item, thank you
on September 24, 2012
Really nice way to hang a calendar. Looks neat (better than the nail I was using). I had to enlarge the hole on the calendar I had, but was easy to fix.
on December 13, 2012
Just what I was looking for and it's so wonderful that I don't have to shop all over to find it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.