|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.99 - $22.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Material:95%cellulose fiber + 5%spandex
- Smart discrete feeding access,double layers design for easier nursing
- Round neck sleeveless pure tank top,comfy in summer
- Can dress up with maternity jean or legging for off duty style
- Stretchy fabric provides a flexible fit for pregnanct and partpostum nursing women
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Love them or your money back warranty
Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, the color might be little different from you see on your screen.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06W54L1MR
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 13, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are two things about this shirt that caused me to leave a 4 star, rather than 5 star review.
1. The lines on the sides of the shirt from the main front panel are much more noticeable than I expected. On the models, it looks cool and interesting but on me, I just feel like people stare at it thinking, why does her shirt have an opening there. Now, I'm sure I'm a little paranoid just due to my own feelings about the open sides, but they are more noticeable than I was expecting. I did guess this may be the case and ordered black to be on the safe side, so this has minimized that issue.
2. This shirt is made to be both a maternity and nursing shirt. I realize this going into it,however, I really hate the pick ups on the side. They look cute on maybe people with longer torsos? But for me, they hit at a weird place, adding bulk where I definitely don't want added bulk. I had seen other shirt reviews where ladies have taken the elastic bands off the sides to remove the pick ups. I am playing with the idea of doing this. If I do, and it goes well, I'll update my review with before/after pictures.
There are many things I love about the shirt. It's super soft and comfy, it covers my "mommy belly" and is nice and loose. It's light enough to ensure I don't get hot but not so light that it's see through at all. The most important aspect is that it's super easy to nurse in. You can even nurse without a cover and you have almost full coverage.
Overall, I do recommend this shirt and am very happy with the purchase. I wear it a few times a week and am pleased. I may order this in another color.
Pros: doesn't look like a nursing top. The black color hides the vertical side seams that pull towards the center of the shirt to allow for discrete nursing. Material is good quality, washes and dries nicely- didn't shrink or change from washing. Long, almost tunic length is very flattering.
Con: the tiny, tiny gripe I have is that the arm holes are a little bit loose which shows your bra. Other than that this is a perfect shirt and I've ordered it in other colors too.