Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 278 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 386 reviews
on November 24, 2016
All I can say is wow!!. This show is epic!! No other Superman show or movie can compare to the greatness of Smallville. Infact no other superhero show can compare either. Tom Welling puts such feeling and emotion into Clark Kent, really bringing him to life. Smallville has people from the other Superman movies starring in here or guests appearances in the show as well. Of course DC comics was involved giving insight. It's pretty epic and well thought out. Of course there are very important episodes explaining his past and who he is, as well as Clark experiencing life and life choices in other episodes. Alot of tie in's explaining how and why things came to be when he will one day be superman. I started renting Smallville via Netflix DVD via the mail. I was halfway through season 2. It was just taking too long for the turnaround time from Netflix. I couldn't wait any longer. I went and bought all 10 seasons on Amazon HD video at $29.99 each. I couldn't be any more happy. Best money I ever spent. I still continue to watch. Thank you Tom Welling, cast, and crew for bringing us Smallville. This show holds a special place in my heart. Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed guaranteed.
on August 9, 2015
Just bought this. I read the reviews before I purchased so I could set my expect ions in regards to quality of the DVDs. The packaging looked like it had been owned before and then rewrapped in plastic to be resold (hence the title saying 'Repackage'). I don't really care about that that much but if you're buying this item and expect the outside box to look brand new then don't. I bought all ten season individually so I'm going through all ten to see if any discs are scratched and whatnot. My item has two discs with some minor scratches: discs 2 and 6. I have not been able to play them yet to see if anything will skip (because I want to watch these episodes in order from season 1) but when I do get to them I'll update my review. Also unlike the first two seasons this item did not come with an episode booklet with synopsis of the episodes.
on April 19, 2016
I forgot how much I love this show! I've been buying it as I watch and I'm so glad I am. I have all of these on DVD, but having a digital copy is so much easier since now I can play my favorite show on all of my devices (not just our main living room with the only Blu Ray Player in the house, lol). If you haven't watched the show...it's amazing. Probably one of the best shows in my opinion. It's family friendly, but has the right amount of adult content that both kids and adults can enjoy the show. :)
on June 26, 2017
I love this show! It has got to be one of the best shows of the 2000s! I always keep up with KryptonSite which has tons of cool Smallville info! Season 2 was a very good season, and one of the best Season Finalies!! This is a must buy!! Must have now!! This season has somne of my favorite episodes! In "1941" we see the story of what really happened between Clark's father, and Lana's aunt. Awesome episode. We also have in this season is the finale, "covenant" which is by far my favorite episode in the entire series!
The third season moved slowly to the introduction of the dark relationship Clark Kent and Lex Luthor are destined to have, but for now the relationship still stands on the more friendly nature but for how long? Again we also have Lana Lang as well,why they made her t.v. series character so annoying then the comic version I don't really know but still it's kind of sad for a character whom I like in the comics I so dislike on the show. The series also has us say goodbye to a good friend of Clark too which was also a little sad and frustrating as I truly liked this version of Pete Ross. There's really nothing else to complain about the season as you'll still get your dose of action/romance/drama and angst that make the season still enjoyable. While the series has ended after ten seasons we still have these enjoyable season sets to let us relive the series and excitement whenever we want to...
on March 3, 2017
What can I say. I love this series, though it gets much better after Season 4.
on January 5, 2015
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this series. I did not watch this series when it was on nor was ever a fan of Superman but I got interested in this early in the mornings 5am& 6am on TNT. I've seen it all the way through at least twice and on my third or 4th time and they just discontinued right when it was getting really good.

I cannot believe they did this and put on Law and Order!!! Like I have not seen these a dozen times each for the last 20 years.

By taking off Smallville, it interrupted my entire morning routine of drinking coffee, checking on emails and waking up to face the day.
TNT WHY WHY WHY????
on February 20, 2015
As an avid Superman fan I love most of the Smallville episodes but I do suspect the casting was either a bit off with the Kristin Kreuk portraying the Lana Lang character because the chemistry just seems off. This might be intentional because it's doomed from the start because as a Superman geek like me knows Lois is Clark Kent's ultimate partner/wife in life. Overall I liked the series three as much as the previous two before it but I do have some reservations about the back and forth between Lana and Clark.
on July 26, 2016
Ever since I was younger, I've been wanting to buy this show. Now that I have some of it, I know that the price (which was actually low) was worth it. This is a great show, and I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of DC or anything comic book like. This season kicks it all off.
on May 27, 2017
I enjoyed this series all the way through from Season 1 through to Season 10.