- File Size: 1982 KB
- Print Length: 48 pages
- Publication Date: June 18, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DHSL556
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #729,773 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Smart Bunny's Guide to Debt, Deficit and Austerity (The Smart Bunny's Guides Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
For anyone who has an interest in understanding the political and economic issues of today and the government policies that derive from them it is a must read. Be warned though, if you are an ultra-conservative deficit hawk or a devotee of the Pete Peterson/Koch Brothers philosophy of austerity, it may make your head explode. I can't wait for the author's next installment dealing the FED and government policy.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business & Money > Economics > Money & Monetary Policy
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Political Economy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Economics > Money & Monetary Policy