Smart&Cool GenX Nylon Braided 3 in 1 Max 3.0A Fast Charging & Data Sync Magnetic Cable, Silver, Pack of 2/5'
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Connector Type||Micro Usb, Usb Type C|
About this item
- Fast Charging: GenX magnetic 3 in 1 charging & data sync cable has been improved stability and charging current, max charging current is 4A.
- Conveniences: Specially designed for DRIVERS, HANDICAPPED PERSON, CHILDREN AND SENIORS. Easy snap-on with single hand and no eye-sight assistant necessary when charging and/or data sync is a Must. The cable can protect devices sockets from WEAR AND TEAR.
- CAUTION: 1) THE USB-C TIPS WERE ALREADY ATTACHED TO CABLES END. 2) Only compatible with GenX itself and NOT compatible with other generations, like Gen8/Gen6/Gen5/Gen4/Gen3 cable. 4) This item does not work with USB-C devices which requires Power Deliveryhargingng
- Warranty: We provide 181 days warranty. Any quality issue or questions please contact us.
CHOKING HAZARD -- WARNING: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Avoid small metal fragments attracted on to the magnetic connection area where short circuit can occur. Properly store the cable away when it is not in use.
- Tilt the cable a bit to disconnect the cable which can reduce the chances of pulling the tip out from your phone.
- Be careful not to drop the small tip onto a hard surface since it is also made of brittle magnetic materials.
- THE USB-C TIPS WERE ALREADY ATTACHED TO CABLES END.
- This item DOES NOT work with USB-C interface devices requiring Power Delivery charging.
- NOT work with MOTOROLA with a Micro-USB interface
Braided nylon helps to protect the cable from damage and fraying.
Tested with 5000+ bending life span
Improved design for more STABLE and RELIABLE
Excellent alternatives for drivers, vision impaired and handicapped persons when charging and/or data sync is a Must
Ideal to Replace your existing charging cable especially in non-easy access situation
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Sara on April 18, 2019
By Joushou on April 21, 2019
I decided to order a bunch of these, as these were advertised as Gen 10 connectors, whatever that means. I can see from the photos that the connector is of a different design. Well, 10 must be better than 7 right? Since I live overseas, I bought as many as I could imagine needing in one order to save on shipping.
1. The cable itself is soft.
It's wrapped in a soft braid material that slides along itself easily as well as bends and straightens without memory - extremely easy to handle.
2. It can support up to 5 amps charge
My Huawei P20 Pro comes with a Huawei SuperCharge charger that supplies 5 amps to the phone. When this is being used with the supplied cable from Huawei, it indicates on the home screen as "Super Charging" which is even faster than fast charge QC3.0 (which only goes up to 3amps). Up until now, this is the only aftermarket cable that I have seen which supports Huawei's Supercharging. I find that pretty impressive as it's both magnetic AND supercharge capable.
3. The magnet is strong
It is much stronger than my previous mag cable (gen 7). I would say it's about 50-60% stronger. It "snaps" into place with a much louder and authoritative "click" and you can easily dangle a smartphone from it, as long as you don't swing it around. Of course, that's just for descriptive purposes. If your phone falls from a table, its still likely to disconnect the magnetic head.
4. There's a blue light on the phone side of the cable
I find this pretty cool looking as well as informative, as I know if there's power being supplied to the cable, as well as am able to find it in the dark if needed.
5. Data transfer works
Not just a charge cable, but it also allows me to transfer files to and from my computer when hooked up. You'd be surprised as to how many cables don't support data transfers. Although it's only USB 2.0, so you won't get any USB 3.0 transfer speeds.
1. Quality Control
I ordered 12 cables, and out of the 12, one of the USB Type-C magnetic heads was defective. (the piece that you leave in your device). Since I live overseas I am not going to try and get a replacement from the manufacturer or seller since it really isn't worth the hassle, as I have 11 more that work fine. Nevertheless, I had to mention it in my review. It's the only reason why I did not give it a perfect 5 stars.
I have a bunch of devices, as most people these days do. My android phone, tablet and powered stylus, which are Type-C, my dad's iPhone, which is a lightning connector, a powerbank, wireless earbuds and some other random gadgets that use Mini-USB. So this product happens to contain a set of heads of each type, making it the perfect cable for me. Now I have a charging adapter head in each device, and only one charging cable cable on my desk that fits all 3 types of connectors instead of 3 separate cables. I'm glad everything worked as advertised, and being able to handle Huawei's increased amperage was a total unexpected bonus. Fantastic product that I highly recommend.
Edit: I've updated my review to reflect the customer service provided by the manufacturer. They contacted me and requested the model information of my charger. Turns out my charger is QC 2.0 which they had not validated with this cable. I tested the charger on a QC 3 charger and it now works as expected. The manufacturer also provided me an additional set of cables to validate that the cables were not the problem. I feel they should note on their product page that QC 2.0 is not supported, and if they do, I will update my rating even further.
Top reviews from other countries
The new tiny FR4 pcb board material used instead of the older sprung pins is not a design upgrade in terms of performance, just cost for the manufacturers. I have been using the older designs for years to great effect but on my first use of these- I'll be sending them back. Charge speeds are under 500ma either way the plug is inserted - that's hideously slow if you were wondering. The plug fails to electrically connect even when mechanically connected about 50% of the time. Just garbage.
However, you do get a free butt plug in the pack for storing your spare USB end pieces, nice touch.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 14, 2020