- Paperback: 254 pages
- Publisher: North Atlantic Books (September 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1883319625
- ISBN-13: 978-1883319625
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,281,269 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Smart Fats: How Dietary Fats and Oils Affect Mental, Physical and Emotional Intelligence Paperback – September, 1997
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Stanley R. Mann, VP. Research and Education Integrity Direct Inc.
I would recommend looking into more of Dr. Schmidt's books; they are all good!
You'll think better if you eat the right foods and fatty acids. Michael Scmidt tells you which ones to choose to make your brain work better.
There are extensive chapter notes and a good index.