|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 1.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||MYQ-G0301|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||MyQ Smart Hub|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Power Adapter, Wi-Fi Hub, Mounting Hardware, Door Sensor|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Metal|
|Warranty Description||One Year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener Chamberlain MYQ-G0301 - Wireless & Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control, 1 Pack, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.51 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- New free in-garage delivery with key by amazon. Prime members in select areas can opt in with the myQ smart garage hub to get Amazon packages securely delivered right inside their garage, simply link your myQ account in the Key app
- Get a $30 Amazon credit. When placing your first In-Garage Delivery, enter KEY30 at checkout to receive a $30 Amazon credit on future In-Garage Deliveries. Promotion applies to eligible Amazon Prime members. Full terms & conditions at amazon.com/keypromo
- Smart garage control open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone through the myQ App
- Universal – Easy-to-add functionality to upgrade your existing garage door opener. Works with all major brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors
- Requirements needed to start - a router with 2.4 gigahertz Wi-Fi frequency, router with 802.11 B/G/N, a router within 50 feet of the myQ Smart Garage Hub (more details in PDF user manual)
- Simple setup: Wireless installation with easy step by step instructions provided in the myQ App means you’ll be able to enjoy smart garage control in minutes
- Guest access: Securely invite up to three people to control your garage with the myQ guest feature (Note: Not intended for guests under the age of 13)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Turn your Garage into a Smart Garage
Never wonder if you left your garage door open again.
No more missing or wet Prime packages. Backed by the Key by Amazon Happiness Guarantee.
Get alerted anytime your garage door opens, closes or is left open.
Control from anywhere
Open and close your garage from your smartphone.
Securely invite up to three people to control your devices with myQ Guest.
Key In-garage Delivery
myQ Smart Garage Hub - Compatible Garage Door Openers
Others that are also compatible if manufactured after 1993: Access Master, AssureLink, BuildMark, Master Mechanic, Do-It-Garage Access, True Value. Must have a sectional garage door & safety sensors installed. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Compare with similar items
MYQ Smart Garage Hub by Chamberlain allows you to use your smartphone to open and close your garage door from anywhere. Feel more secure at home when you set times for your garage to close and receive alerts when the garage door opens and closes. With the myQ garage, your smartphone, Wi Fi and any compatible garage door opener, you are connected and in control. myQ is compatible with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993, including Chamberlain, Craftsman, Lift Master, Stanley, and more. Note: You must have a sectional garage door and safety sensors installed. myQ is easily installed in four steps or you have the option to request expert garage hub installation for added support. myQ also works with Google Assistant for voice control, IFTTT, and Wink for even more features and functionality. Daily schedules preset times for your garage door to close or your lights to turn on/off every day. Enhanced security and protection with so many connected devices protecting your data is more important than ever.