Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Smart Girl's Guide to the G-Spot
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

VINE VOICEon December 31, 2007
Violet Blue knows her G-Spot--and yours. In this short but information-packed book, she breaks down every myth and stereotype about the G-spot with humor and fierceness, then goes on to tell you why your G-Spot can rock your world, before detailing specifically how to go about making that happen. I have to admit--I've always been much more of a clitoral stimulation gal myself, largely because the sensations are so intense and it seems easier to access my clit. But after reading this book, I've been inspired to combine clitoral stimulation with G-Spot stimulation and all I can say is WOW. I think for whatever reason, I was a little skeptical of G-Spot specific toys, but now I have one (and a very pretty pink one at that) that I use with my Hitachi Magic Wand, inspired by this book, and the combination is out of this world.

This is an easy-to-read guide written by a woman who clearly knows her G-Spot--and yours, and explains everything you need to know, from sex toys to ejaculation, no holes barred. It's especially important for women who may be worried about what their G-Spot can and can't do, or aren't sure it exists, or are being pressured into having their G-Spots stimulated by a partner (Blue also has great advice for partners who want to enjoy a woman's G-Spot). I also appreciated that Blue doesn't try to push G-Spot play onto everyone; she acknowledges that for many women it can be "too much" and that you should go at your own pace, and there's nothing wrong with not being into G-Spot stimulation. Short, sweet, with sexy stories by Alison Tyler illuminating the G-Spot's power, this book will make you curious about an area that's actually more than a "spot," and Blue's intensity is a welcome change from detached third person sex advice. So whether you've heard about the G-Spot, played with yours or someone else's, have no clue, or just want to make G-Spot pleasure that much more intense, check out this book.
on December 20, 2009
The information is very accurate and useful. And what I liked the most about this book is the attitude it has. Actually it made feel powerful and proud about being a woman. It gives you the tools both physical and emotional to master your sexuality. Highly recommended.
on February 7, 2013
I read this before my husband and sort of marked pages I felt wanted more of or that we hadn't necessarily tried but I was interested in getting! So you could say the book helped me relay what i wanted and he liked that (I'm a bit shy about talking about it, unlike the author). The book was written in an everyday sort of straight talk that I found refreshingly easy to read quickly and understand. It's suitable for a young person who is really still figuring things out, provides a few diagrams showing what's what (which if you know it all, can easily be skipped). I would consider copies for my teens, if I can get over the idea of them being sexually active.
on January 7, 2014
Best book available on this important topic. Must read for anyone seeking improved sexual satisfaction and enjoyment. Could not put the book down. MBW
on February 17, 2016
The best G-spot book ever. We read the book,followed the suggestions and found it. Truly amazing.
on March 13, 2012
Good book! very thorough and blunt! The author could have left out all the little mini sex fantasies planted throughout the book; as it had no relevance. But other than that, it was a good book!
on April 7, 2012
This book is an informative read. It may teach you some things you never knew about yourself. If you have problems in this area or would like to spice it up, then I recommend.
on August 22, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my young niece who is just starting her journey. I looked at several volumes and this one was a nice balance between humorous, non-judgemental and full of facts.
on August 3, 2010
I found this book to be very helpful and informative. It talks about a lot more than just the G spot. However, it does talk about the male G spot too. I found it to be helpful enough that now my boyfriend wants to borrow it.
on August 29, 2007
I loved this book, and recommend it for women and their lovers. It will help me pleasure my wife. Would have been nice to see more of the vulva though with photos of the quailty of the cover.