Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Logosol Smart-Holder Saw Horse, Folding Wood Holder
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SLEEK SAWHORSE - The Smart Holder is a sawhorse that facilitates your work.The log is automatically secured when it has been slid in, and the design of the Smart Holder makes it impossible for the wood to pinch the guide bar. By this, 80 percent of the most common accident with chainsaws, i.d. a piece of a log that moves or a guide bar that is pinched, are eliminated.
- PATENTED CLAW - The patented claw bites into the log holding it firmly in place allowing you to cut any length of log safely. The claw adjusts to hold logs from 1" in diameter up to 9" in diameter.
- ERGONOMIC SOLUTION - The Logosol Smart-Holder eliminates awkward wooden sawhorses and allows you to easily and safely raise your firewood off the ground when cutting, sparing your back and shoulders from physical strain.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE - The Smart-Holder It is easily assembled in 15 seconds or less and folds flat for easy storage. When folded the dimensions are 1180 x 380 x 50 mm.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Wood width: 1-23 cm, Wood length: Unlimited, Length: 118 cm, Width: 38 cm, Height, disassembled: 5 cm, Height, assembled: 95 cm, Working height: 60 cm, Weight: 12 kg.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Smart-Holder is the saw horse you have been looking for! Don't worry about dulling your chain saw anymore. The Smart-Holder clamps down on the wood, holding it in place so that it can be cut easily. Features: Wood is easily fixed by pressing it downwards.Takes a minimum of spaceDisassembled in a few secondsThe stepless pendulum follows the inserted wood.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The instructions that come in the box are, how shall I put it, "minimalist." I watched a few videos before buying this, so I thought I had a rough idea how to use it. Yep. It worked just like the videos demonstrated: put the log into the device, and cut to your desired length.
Using the Smart Holder allowed me to cut as much wood in 15 minutes as it would have taken me an hour to do otherwise. My favorite part: the chain did not bind once.
Top reviews from other countries
however - PLEASE NOTE IT IS NOT made by Makita as the description states - I contacted seller who was very helpful and responsive, but they said they could not change the description (!)
Are a little cumbersome but now have got used to them.
Have to be careful as the wood is not fixed well side to side and has a tendency to swing towards you when chainsaw applied. Please be aware of this