Smart Piggy Trio Bank: 3-in-1 Money-wise Educational Piggy Bank
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (22%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Help your child be money-wise with the 3-in-1 Trio Bank.
- One bank with three parts for spending, saving and sharing to teach your child about budgeting, setting savings goals and helping others.
- A simple to follow Kids Guide that introduces your child to basic money concepts.
- Easy-to-access boxes that allow your child to be active in keeping track of their balances.
- Premium, sturdy, hand-assembled box with hidden magnetic closures.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Help your child be money-wise with the 3-in-1 Trio Bank.
• One bank with three parts for spending, saving and sharing to teach your child about budgeting, setting savings goals and helping others.
• A simple to follow “Kid’s Guide” that introduces your child to basic money concepts.
• Easy-to-access boxes that allow your child to be active in keeping track of their balances.
• Premium, sturdy, hand-assembled box with hidden magnetic closures.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was surprised this came as a flat package but the assembly was so easy that my 7 year old daughter took it to her room and assembled it completely on her own. I found her in her bedroom with money in the boxes reading about the differences between Spending, Saving, and Sharing. My wife and I have gone through the Dave Ramsey money management lessons and wanted to begin sharing the concepts with our daughter. We thought getting a piggy bank would be a great way to get her interested. SUCCESS!! She was completely engaged!
And better yet…SHE wanted to share with me what she learned and how it worked. How cool is that!
I asked her if she wanted to do a video review showing off her new bank and she was more than happy to share her cool new bank. I did the video because I think it will help people get an idea of the how unique the boxes are. I think there is something about how she assembled it that really made it personal for her rather than just getting a cold plastic piggy bank.
I hope you enjoy the video. If you find it helpful, click yes below.
The product is just as I expected it to be. I've included a few pictures, featuring one opened package, and one still unopened. As others have mentioned, it arrives packed flat, ready to be (quickly and easily) assembled. The material seems to be a plastic-coated cardboard, complete with magnets to hold them closed. The materials seem like good quality, unlikely to rip or fall apart easily.
The artwork throughout is great. The inside of each box also contains (as featured in one picture) numerous lines on which to keep a running balance. The size of each box is 7" x 4" x 2.25" (I put a dollar bill on top of a box in one picture to offer a sense of size).
Having done some online research, I've concluded that now is a good time for my kids to start receiving an allowance, and thereby learn to manage their own money. These banks are perfect for that purpose.
Don't wait on buying this for your kids!