|Item Weight||32 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||48 x 48 x 29.6 inches|
|Item model number||PCT-05|
|Assembled Height||29.63 inches|
|Assembled Width||48 inches|
|Assembled Length||48 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Work Smart Resin Multi-Purpose Table, 4-Feet Round
|Price:||$94.78 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- 48-inch round multipurpose table for indoor or outdoor use
- Heavy-duty blow-mold off-white resin top and gray powder-coated steel tube frame
- Waterproof, stainproof, scratch- and impact-resistant
- Sets up and cleans easily; folds flat for storage
- Measures 48 inches in diameter by 29-1/4 inches high; weighs 32 pounds; holds 300 pounds
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Work Smart Resin Multi-Purpose Table, 4-Feet Round
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||29.63 inches x 48 inches x 48 inches||4.13 inches x 53.54 inches x 27.56 inches||29.25 inches x 48 inches x 48 inches||24.4 inches x 48 inches x 24 inches|
|Item Weight||38 pounds||26 pounds||28 pounds||24.2 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Ease of movement. Despite its stability and strength, it's quite light. Furthermore, the mechanism to fold the legs is simple and will not pinch you: just slide the lock ring up and fold. As a result, you can move or fold up the table on your own with ease. This is great if you are cleaning the floor, rearranging your space, or moving frequently.
2) Ease of cleaning. The nonporous plastic surface is a breeze to clean. No need to worry about damaging it even if you use harsh cleaning products.
3) Stability. Don't let the light weight of this table fool you: this thing isn't going anywhere. I have mine on a fairly slippery and sometimes uneven wood floor, and I often lean on the table when I type or eat--but it doesn't slide all over the place or wobble. I chalk this up to the high quality of the leg construction and the small plastic feet at the end of each leg.
4) Ease of assembly. Pull it out of the box and protective plastic bag, and then unfold the legs. Done. No hardware, help, or time required.
5) Height. I'm about 5'11" and this table works well for me. I do lots of typing at this table, with a standard folding chair for a seat, and in five months I haven't had any trouble with wrist or back pain. (Note that for someone of my height, this table is a little low to work at while standing).
6) Appearance.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A very sturdy, folding table that is well made. I deducted 1 star because the one I received was grey, not white like I expected. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by francisdrew
Affordable, light, and fold up conveniently for trade-show transportation.Published 9 hours ago by Ahow10
It's the perfect size, not too heavy, easy to handle and set up! I highly recommend this table to anyone who needs a light weight compact table, easy to store and looks great!Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great utility table. I use it as an extra table when I have people over and for kids birthday party. It's durable and easy to open/close. Read morePublished 6 days ago by RBR