Smart Trike Zoo 3 In 1 Frog
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-point Y harness with shoulder pads, seat belt and safety bar
- Adjustable/removable telescopic steering handle
- Special injection rubber wheels
- Bottle holder plus telephone toy
- Detachable and adjustable fashion canopy
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This is really too bad because it is really cute and he likes it; he just looks far too uncomfortable riding in it.
The issue is that his legs are too long. Imagine trying to ride a trike that is too small for your legs. His knees are far too bent making it very awkward.
This wouldn't be a problem if the main shaft of the trike actually allowed for the seat to slide back. If it does slide back, we couldn't figure out how to do it.
Speaking of assembly, the parent steering mechanism that attaches to the back never really worked for us. The fittings were way too tight for most of the assembly and we couldn't get the holes to line up so that we could put the pin in, no matter how hard we pushed and tried to tap it into place. Any one else have this problem?
Despite having this trike, we're looking into purchasing the Kettler and/or the Radio Flyer trikes as these are truly adjustable.
When we go out my kid almost always chooses this bike over stroller or car (Step 2 Whisper Ride Buggy Blue) and it is my favorite as well. It is very easy for a parent to steer, removable safety harness makes it very comfortable and safe ride for a kid. Removable canopy is very handy especially in SoCal.
We purchased this bike well in advance for my kids first birthday and bike spent a few months in the box before I even attempted to put it together. I was very disappointed when I found that part of the canopy was damaged during shipping. I contacted Dana at Smart trikes and was pleasantly surprised because the only thing that she asked me was to email her picture of the broken part and shipping address replacement part was UPSed with no other questions asked. Smart trike comes with a great customer service when you need it.
I am constantly having mom's inquire about the trike wherever we go, and I thought maybe I should post some of my comments where I brought it.
First off I should admit that my husband put the trike together so I can't comment on the difficulty. Took him 15min without difficulty, but he is an engineer and good at technical details. There was nothing broken or missing. The front pedals did spin when they were suppose to be disengaged, but that only lasted 3 days until it got worn in.
I saw a lot of bad/mixed reviews when I bought so I thought I'd comment on some of the things I'd seen posted.
1) I saw a lot of comments that it didn't steer straight. Ours worked prefect for 2 weeks then suddenly started veering all over the place and I thought oh no. I looked down and realized my 1 year old was trying to steer. There is no way to lock out your toddler from taking control, but I easily over power my little guy so it is never a problem. If you are having problems steering make sure the culprit is not your little angel :)
2) The sun shade is great, but not meant for strong winds. Also if it rubs against your child's blonde hair over the course of a long walk you may look down to discover your child has pink hair ( which luckily washed out). Easy to remove the shade.
3) the bucket on the back won't take a heavy load. I use to put my purse in the bucket but it has a tendency to dump the bucket and purse (i do have a heavy purse). Since it didn't carry my purse I figured I didn't need it right now and removed it. I'll put it back when we turn it into a dedicated trike.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son loved it, we used it for all three stages and it worked great, and help up well. It had a nice wide seat, and comfortably fit my son from 10 months up to 2 1/2. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Josh
Great item and my Daughter loved it. Kept it in nice shape for my son to use soon. BUT!!! The only thing I DIDNT LIKE was that they actually had a 'fake cell phone' attached for... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
My son absolutely loves this. Bought this when he was roughly 10 months old. He is coming up on his second birthday and although he still can't pedal it himself, we push him around... Read morePublished 12 months ago by Sally Gorman
Can't get our daughter out of it! We looked at Radio Flyer trikes but they didn't have footrests since our 15 month old isn't ready to push the peddles yet. Read morePublished 12 months ago by H.B.
I can't understand why this was given such good reviews. It is cheaply made and rickety. My 19-month old son is in the 90th percentile for height and by the time the company... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Michigan Made
Used it as a birthday present for my one year old grandson. He loves it and so does his Mom. It is sturdy, easy to move and converts to meet his needs as he grows.Published 21 months ago by Angela Demetriades