Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Travel Magic Forest
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.10. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A fun, unique twist on puzzle games…connect animals and objects!
- A magentic game made from high quality materials
- 48 Challenges, including Starter, Junior, Expert and Master levels
- Magnetic pieces and compact design make it a great travel game
- Helps develop logic and spatial reasoning skills
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Find the path through the Magic Forest by figuring out how to fit all the game-pieces on the magnetic board. Magic Forest is a unique mind-challenging game for all ages. Easy to take along and play wherever you go!
From the Manufacturer
From SmartGames, the worldwide leader in single player puzzle games, comes Travel Magic Forest. Help the magical characters find the paths to designated objects, flexing your logic muscles with this fun travel game. Place the magnetic path pieces on the board to connect the animals and objects according to the challenge you have selected in the included booklet. Puzzles range from simple challenges for beginners to complex puzzles that will test advanced players!
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Smart Toys and Games||QB's & Pitchers||Smart Toys and Games||Amazon.com||Smart Toys and Games||Smart Toys and Games|
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 6.25 x 6.38 in||0.5 x 6.25 x 6.38 in||0.25 x 6.38 x 6.25 in||4.75 x 7.5 x 1.75 in||6.3 x 6.4 x 1.1 in||0.5 x 6.25 x 6.38 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) A travel game with fairly strong magnets
2) A cute "spooky" theme
1) There is no place to store the unused magnets while the child is trying to figure out a solution - they just fall all over the car floor or lap. What might fix this is to have both sides be magnetic: one side - game board, one side - staging area. And put the game options on harder cardboard that flip out the top and bottom.
2) I cannot actually figure out how to work this game. They change direction of the clues first they are horizontal and then they are vertical. Two items have to get to another items and needs to cross cat? Beats me. My kid has started just copying the solutions in the back which bums me out.
3) Oh, and the solutions. I wish they were somehow hidden or in another section. I've worked with my kid on "it's not as much fun if you don't figure it out on your own" but once he figured out that the solutions were in the back - he just spent his time copying the solutions. I don't even know how to address this one - I gave him to toy to entertain him while we were setting up and breaking down camp and for the car, in lieu of a screen, so I couldn't sit there an monitor his play.
We just got Penguins Parade and this seems a little clearer but still has the cons of 1) and 3)